How do you guys even play on gold?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How do you guys even play on gold?

User Info: kamikazeman41

kamikazeman41
4 years ago#71
I recommend watching YouTube runs of your favorite character class and go from there. Also look at builds online. I was an idiot at first and wasn't focusing well on what my class's were best at.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: bloodgod92

bloodgod92
4 years ago#72

I am not too bad with my paladin, I would even go as far as to say I am pretty good... I seem to get higher scores on him then anything else, I have survived on my own on gold and saved a wipe without much equipment, on fourth day of playing, I also receive an occasional complement on him form players with mics...

I still am not confident enough to try more then the occasional gold...
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP

User Info: MedicFromHell

MedicFromHell
4 years ago#73
I'll play Gold with you TC, I can show you a few things I bet. When are you on next?
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/ME3MPDOC - Also add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list!

bloodgod92
4 years ago#74
MedicFromHell posted...
I'll play Gold with you TC, I can show you a few things I bet. When are you on next?

Now, but be warned, when ever I try to show my skills I always fall flat on my face and cry in a corner in shame :)

I would not expect myself to do any good, never mind expecting others to expect it :)
Gamer Tag - Aldora92

MedicFromHell
4 years ago#75
bloodgod92 posted...
MedicFromHell posted...

Now, but be warned, when ever I try to show my skills I always fall flat on my face and cry in a corner in shame :)

I would not expect myself to do any good, never mind expecting others to expect it :)

I will be on soon. Don't worry about any expectations because we are playing Gold not only to acclimate you but also to fix your biggest problem which is a lack of better weapons/equipment/characters. We need credits for that.
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/ME3MPDOC - Also add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list!

bloodgod92
4 years ago#76
MedicFromHell posted...
bloodgod92 posted...
MedicFromHell posted...

I will be on soon. Don't worry about any expectations because we are playing Gold not only to acclimate you but also to fix your biggest problem which is a lack of better weapons/equipment/characters. We need credits for that.

Then thanks in advance I guess :)
Gamer Tag - Aldora92

MedicFromHell
4 years ago#77
No problem, I will send an invite in about 5 minutes. Join whenever you are ready ( feel free to finish any match you are in and all that, I'm in no rush ).

bloodgod92
4 years ago#78
MedicFromHell posted...
No problem, I will send an invite in about 5 minutes. Join whenever you are ready ( feel free to finish any match you are in and all that, I'm in no rush ).

Thanks again ;) I am currently not in a game, just trying to find a nice color combo to uniform across all my characters :)
Gamer Tag - Aldora92

User Info: violentdissmay

violentdissmay
4 years ago#79
TC, I don't get how people play on gold either, perhaps its just practice. Ive been playing on silver with a friend for a bit but I usually burn through all my medigel and health packs etc per game.
All my chars are maxed out, I prefer a level X Mattock, and usually switch between 1 of 2 Asari's, one that uses Lift Grenades and one that uses Stasis.
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black

MedicFromHell
4 years ago#80
violentdissmay posted...
TC, I don't get how people play on gold either, perhaps its just practice. Ive been playing on silver with a friend for a bit but I usually burn through all my medigel and health packs etc per game.
All my chars are maxed out, I prefer a level X Mattock, and usually switch between 1 of 2 Asari's, one that uses Lift Grenades and one that uses Stasis.

You want in on this?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How do you guys even play on gold?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived