How do you guys even play on gold?

#71kamikazeman41Posted 11/25/2012 7:05:07 PM
I recommend watching YouTube runs of your favorite character class and go from there. Also look at builds online. I was an idiot at first and wasn't focusing well on what my class's were best at.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#72bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 7:58:05 PM

I am not too bad with my paladin, I would even go as far as to say I am pretty good... I seem to get higher scores on him then anything else, I have survived on my own on gold and saved a wipe without much equipment, on fourth day of playing, I also receive an occasional complement on him form players with mics...

I still am not confident enough to try more then the occasional gold...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#73MedicFromHellPosted 11/25/2012 8:10:20 PM
I'll play Gold with you TC, I can show you a few things I bet. When are you on next?
---
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/ME3MPDOC - Also add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list!
#74bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:13:22 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
I'll play Gold with you TC, I can show you a few things I bet. When are you on next?

Now, but be warned, when ever I try to show my skills I always fall flat on my face and cry in a corner in shame :)

I would not expect myself to do any good, never mind expecting others to expect it :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
#75MedicFromHellPosted 11/25/2012 8:17:40 PM
bloodgod92 posted...
MedicFromHell posted...

Now, but be warned, when ever I try to show my skills I always fall flat on my face and cry in a corner in shame :)

I would not expect myself to do any good, never mind expecting others to expect it :)

I will be on soon. Don't worry about any expectations because we are playing Gold not only to acclimate you but also to fix your biggest problem which is a lack of better weapons/equipment/characters. We need credits for that.
---
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/ME3MPDOC - Also add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list!
#76bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:19:03 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
bloodgod92 posted...
MedicFromHell posted...

I will be on soon. Don't worry about any expectations because we are playing Gold not only to acclimate you but also to fix your biggest problem which is a lack of better weapons/equipment/characters. We need credits for that.

Then thanks in advance I guess :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
#77MedicFromHellPosted 11/25/2012 8:31:36 PM
No problem, I will send an invite in about 5 minutes. Join whenever you are ready ( feel free to finish any match you are in and all that, I'm in no rush ).
---
#78bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:33:34 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
No problem, I will send an invite in about 5 minutes. Join whenever you are ready ( feel free to finish any match you are in and all that, I'm in no rush ).

Thanks again ;) I am currently not in a game, just trying to find a nice color combo to uniform across all my characters :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
#79violentdissmayPosted 11/25/2012 8:40:01 PM
TC, I don't get how people play on gold either, perhaps its just practice. Ive been playing on silver with a friend for a bit but I usually burn through all my medigel and health packs etc per game.
All my chars are maxed out, I prefer a level X Mattock, and usually switch between 1 of 2 Asari's, one that uses Lift Grenades and one that uses Stasis.
---
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black
#80MedicFromHellPosted 11/25/2012 8:41:49 PM
violentdissmay posted...
TC, I don't get how people play on gold either, perhaps its just practice. Ive been playing on silver with a friend for a bit but I usually burn through all my medigel and health packs etc per game.
All my chars are maxed out, I prefer a level X Mattock, and usually switch between 1 of 2 Asari's, one that uses Lift Grenades and one that uses Stasis.

You want in on this?
---