How do you guys even play on gold?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How do you guys even play on gold?

User Info: bloodgod92

bloodgod92
4 years ago#81
violentdissmay posted...
TC, I don't get how people play on gold either, perhaps its just practice. Ive been playing on silver with a friend for a bit but I usually burn through all my medigel and health packs etc per game.
All my chars are maxed out, I prefer a level X Mattock, and usually switch between 1 of 2 Asari's, one that uses Lift Grenades and one that uses Stasis.

I only use my items on silver if I feel people deserve a second chance :) If the group sucks I don;t waste them :P
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP

bloodgod92
4 years ago#82
Okay... randomly sent to the ME home screen and kicked off MP...
Gamer Tag - Aldora92

User Info: MedicFromHell

MedicFromHell
4 years ago#83
bloodgod92 posted...

Sending another invite, hope it works.
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/ME3MPDOC - Also add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list!

bloodgod92
4 years ago#84
MedicFromHell posted...
bloodgod92 posted...

Sending another invite, hope it works.

YAY, it worked, thanks :) but it still logged me off MP first...
Gamer Tag - Aldora92

bloodgod92
4 years ago#85
Well, I only died roughly 20 times :) And left you all for dead at the end, thanks for carrying me :)
Gamer Tag - Aldora92

User Info: MedicFromHell

MedicFromHell
4 years ago#86
bloodgod92 posted...
Well, I only died roughly 20 times :) And left you all for dead at the end, thanks for carrying me :)

Anytime! I don't play nearly as often as before but when I do it's for credits to max my gear, again.
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/ME3MPDOC - Also add GfaqsME3MPList to your XBL friends list!

bloodgod92
4 years ago#87
MedicFromHell posted...
bloodgod92 posted...

Anytime! I don't play nearly as often as before but when I do it's for credits to max my gear, again.

:)
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Lord of Nightmares 4 years ago#88
Unfortunately, I'm playing the PC version otherwise I'd be more than happy to play a few Gold matches with you since nowadays I'm playing more to keep my Galactic Readiness up due to my OCD, with the credits to purchase PSPs being somewhat of a bonus.

User Info: Astra234

Astra234
4 years ago#89
bessy67 posted...
You need better weapons. Gold is very hard with low level or common weapons.

So what level weapons should a person have before attempting gold? I can play silver consistantly now and I want to work up to gold, but I don't want to be a huge burden on my temamates.

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
4 years ago#90
Astra234 posted...
bessy67 posted...
You need better weapons. Gold is very hard with low level or common weapons.

So what level weapons should a person have before attempting gold? I can play silver consistantly now and I want to work up to gold, but I don't want to be a huge burden on my temamates.

Have a Mattock X. It should still be serviceable.
It is only human to commit a sin...
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How do you guys even play on gold?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived