Is the Turian Soilder usable on Platinum?

#21BhelliumPosted 11/27/2012 1:20:39 PM
6/6/6/6/0 is only a smart idea with grenade or warfighter 5, imo
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#22SodaPop101Posted 11/27/2012 1:44:29 PM
Bring a claymore with a choke and High velocity barrel. Thing is super accurate with Marksman and can be fired quickly due to auto reload and ease of reload canceling. Stay Juiced the whole time.
#23BhelliumPosted 11/27/2012 1:47:10 PM(edited)
Don't listen to him, he's mad. Wraiths, Piranhas, and Raiders all outperform the Claymore on the TS by a large margin. Claymores are for human soldiers named "Scotty," and ONLY Human Soldiers named Scotty.
---
#24xionnoixPosted 12/3/2012 12:16:53 PM
this past weekend i tried turian soldier with revenant, it was really fun.

in regards to platinum, assuming you don't choose collectors as the enemy faction, do they show up in any other factions? for example, this weekend i played a few platinum games with reapers as the main faction, but no collectors showed up.

just wondering. thank you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9bxgM.jpg
#25zhobanPosted 12/3/2012 12:47:28 PM
Bhellium posted...
Don't listen to him, he's mad. Wraiths, Piranhas, and Raiders all outperform the Claymore on the TS by a large margin. Claymores are for human soldiers named "Scotty," and ONLY Human Soldiers named Scotty.

I have that gun on my Vorcha Soldier as well as my Human Soldier and I like it on both of them.

xion_noix posted...
this past weekend i tried turian soldier with revenant, it was really fun.

in regards to platinum, assuming you don't choose collectors as the enemy faction, do they show up in any other factions? for example, this weekend i played a few platinum games with reapers as the main faction, but no collectors showed up.

just wondering. thank you.

No they don't, the only way they will appear is if you choose them. Otherwise it will only show the three original factions.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#26BhelliumPosted 12/3/2012 1:11:07 PM
zhoban posted...
Bhellium posted...

I have that gun on my Vorcha Soldier as well as my Human Soldier and I like it on both of them.

No exceptions
---
#27PoopMasterGoetzPosted 12/3/2012 1:21:05 PM
Hui_Tian posted...
with the Havoc Strike, you can immediately dodge after using it. I guess it depends on your playstyle (upclose or at a mid/further distance), but I think the Cryo Blast -->Havoc Strike is well and worth it. I only put 3 points into Cryo Blast and max Havoc Strike (with Fire Attack) and i breeze thru with him on Gold.. Don't think I've run a plat with him yet though~ so you may be more experienced in that manner, but from my experience its not something I would be spamming all the time and hence would be viable for Platinum

Grenade drop rates are the same on plat as silver and gold.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#28GoldenSWarriorsPosted 12/3/2012 4:12:26 PM
typoon + marksman = kill bosses without having to even reload once.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
My Krogan Rap: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/63422726
#29ghosta2Posted 12/3/2012 4:42:11 PM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Hui_Tian posted...
with the Havoc Strike, you can immediately dodge after using it. I guess it depends on your playstyle (upclose or at a mid/further distance), but I think the Cryo Blast -->Havoc Strike is well and worth it. I only put 3 points into Cryo Blast and max Havoc Strike (with Fire Attack) and i breeze thru with him on Gold.. Don't think I've run a plat with him yet though~ so you may be more experienced in that manner, but from my experience its not something I would be spamming all the time and hence would be viable for Platinum

Grenade drop rates are the same on plat as silver and gold.

That and you got grenade capacity gear and all those thermal clip packs that you've got sitting around.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2