Omega DLC is $20?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Omega DLC is $20?
3 years ago#1
I haven't had the chance to check it out yet but my brother told me that it's $20. If this is true, is it even worth it?
---
ಠ_ಠ
3 years ago#2
1200 MS Points so idk..
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
3 years ago#3
$15, but still over priced.
3 years ago#4
$15? That's still pushing it. I'll probably end up getting it but I really hope it's good and a bit longer than Leviathan.
---
ಠ_ಠ
3 years ago#5
Did anyone actually play the Omega DLC yet? How is it?
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
3 years ago#6
It's supposedly between 3 and 5 hours, so not very long. I'm definitely waiting until there's a sale on it.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
3 years ago#7
It's close to $20 in Canada
3 years ago#8
It's a very good piece of DLC in my opinion. I'd say the best of the Mass Effect DLC' s personally. But I always think LotSB is a little over-rated. But is it worth 1200? Probably not.
3 years ago#9
It's overpriced for a one shot DLC expansion. Also the trailer is making it like we're doing this great thing by reclaiming Omega for Aria. It's really just helping mercenaries get their clubhouse back from a better armed group of mercenaries. Also, about $26 bucks for all of the DLC for SP Mass Effect 3 not including 'From Ashes" if like me you were naive enough to get the Collector's Edition.
3 years ago#10
otakon2006 posted...
It's overpriced for a one shot DLC expansion. Also the trailer is making it like we're doing this great thing by reclaiming Omega for Aria. It's really just helping mercenaries get their clubhouse back from a better armed group of mercenaries. Also, about $26 bucks for all of the DLC for SP Mass Effect 3 not including 'From Ashes" if like me you were naive enough to get the Collector's Edition.

Yeah almost like they should make the DLC for renegades only.
---
ಠ_ಠ
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Omega DLC is $20?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived