Omega Story Line *Spoiler*

#1ogschoolPosted 11/27/2012 12:58:55 PM
Is it worth $20 for the story line? How many hours total?
---
FinalYeti462
#2TheStarCorePosted 11/27/2012 1:34:02 PM
It's no $20, it's $15. It's very good, and lasts about 4 hours
#3TheBeastWithinPosted 11/27/2012 1:45:50 PM
It isn't very good at all. I love ME3 unlike a lot of people here it seems, but I feel so robbed by this DLC. If it was the standard 800 I could have lived with it but the story was entirely uninteresting and had no big picture implications.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#4Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/27/2012 1:58:03 PM
It was $15 dollars. The final moments are a bit questionable, if you thought Aria was a Mary Sue before brace yourself to be nauseated, the Collector Rifle isn't in the piece, one of the sidequests is retrieving a couch, and you cannot access Omega after the piece; not to mention it's the priciest ME DLC to date. That's the bad.

Despite of THAT, I enjoyed it and would give the piece a 8.5-9 of 10. Nyreem was just a flat-out memorable character. Getting Flare and Lash, along with the Valkyrie and Chakram launcher were nice gameplay additions as well. There was plenty eye candy. The pace never slowed or dulled. It had it's cheesy moments, like Aria's flirting, but it made up for it. I've only done one runthrough so I wouldn't hold me to my word just yet. I usually do two or three more walkthroughs before deciding where the piece sits. As of right now, I'd say it's the best ME3 SP DLC with the major downfall being the price tag.
---
GT: BigRaff87