Does Alt. Appearance Pack #1 change the ending???

#1meltor13Posted 11/27/2012 3:58:15 PM
topic??
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#2CharmilePosted 11/27/2012 4:01:18 PM(edited)
Obviously it does, EDI frilly charms the Catalyst into submission

I hear in #2 Ashley will get HEAVY ARMOAR, so that will definitely change the ending
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#3Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/27/2012 4:03:00 PM
No! I am so done with Bioware. I cancelled my pre-order for ME4 and that was the last DLC I'll buy from EAware ever again.... Oooo look another shiny DLC. I swear this next DLC will be my last!
---
GT: BigRaff87
#4ANARCHYRULZPosted 11/27/2012 4:38:42 PM
uh what??

....anyway TC, as for a serious answer, No

there is no way of changing the ending, before a flamewar breaks out as it has before

bioware has stuck to their guns so to speak and left us with only one ending which is the one that has always been there. not even extended cut changes ending
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#5nflchampPosted 11/27/2012 4:44:49 PM
Why would anyone answer this question seriously?
#6MurphysGhostPosted 11/27/2012 5:08:47 PM
@ TC, no, but I think the Asari Huntress might.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#7meltor13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:38:27 AM(edited)
looking 4 srs anserz plz.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Ashley's getting HEAVY ARMOAR in the next appearance pack???

Curse you, Mayans. Surely this HEAVY ARMOAR will be the end of us all.
---
#8CharmilePosted 11/28/2012 8:39:25 AM
In my Victory Pack yesterday,, I got an UR "Emergency Bypass Code" after trying to find it in MP, I found nothing for it.

Then I got bored so I decided to boot up SP, and finish my game, I got to the Star Child and during the Conversation, I saw a Charm and an Intimidate option, so being curious, I tested them out. They were similar but they pretty much said "**** off catalyst" and then he pushed a button and then Shepard said "I have defeated and officer"
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#9SilencerwwPosted 11/28/2012 8:39:30 AM
i am pi** off than Shepard will not be in the next game. ME4 will be either a prequal or sequal in the series. for $15 is was ok. new weapon mods and if you could use the Aria & the turain woman in the rest of the game it be worth the money. plus the (BOSS) was more repeat than anything - kill some enemies then a button and repeat. lol about 500 people i know at my college plus my brother's college was disappointed at the ending of the series. i mean no boss fight :( most of the 500 people refuse to buy any of bioware games. i know peity but when the first & second were really good and the 3 was really good then ending like that. WTF?! oh well after that dlc i refuse to buy ME4 or any of bioware stuff again.
#10meltor13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:44:45 AM
srsly though, Garrus's new armor is pretty hawt. It could break the universe.
---