Insanity achievement

#1enzonubbertPosted 11/27/2012 7:00:12 PM
I searched and after going through the first handful of pages, I found a topic that asked this question but there was no definitive answer.

If I'm going for the Insanity achievements, namely the play through without changing, and I load another save to get a separate achievement on a lower difficulty setting, and change it back to insanity before loading my furthest progressed save, will that affect the Insanity playthrough achievement at all?

In other words, insanity is only played in a full playthrough, but normal is played on an older save to go back to a certain point for easier achievements, does this have any effect on the insanity achievement?
---
that's what's up.
#2enzonubbert(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:54:37 PM
Bump
---
that's what's up.
#3SelectGenderPosted 11/28/2012 4:58:00 PM
Yes, it should be ok to switch between playthroughs without it affecting your chance of completing Insanity. What achievements do you need, because I think you can get all of them except for kills on 1 playthrough of the game.
---
Scumbag brain
#4herduliekmudkipPosted 11/28/2012 5:08:45 PM
why arent you always playing on insanity
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#5deadpool_legendPosted 11/28/2012 5:10:51 PM
SelectGender posted...
Yes, it should be ok to switch between playthroughs without it affecting your chance of completing Insanity. What achievements do you need, because I think you can get all of them except for kills on 1 playthrough of the game.

Except if you change it to normal on one game, it doesn't attach the difficulty to your save, it attaches it to every save, so you better change it back to insanity before you boot up your insanity save.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#6SelectGenderPosted 11/28/2012 5:13:40 PM
deadpool_legend posted...
SelectGender posted...

Except if you change it to normal on one game, it doesn't attach the difficulty to your save, it attaches it to every save, so you better change it back to insanity before you boot up your insanity save.

Oh right, I did not realise, thanks for pointing that out.
---
Scumbag brain
#7Crono exePosted 11/28/2012 5:16:27 PM
Should probably just finish Insanity in 1 shot without switching.
---
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
#8enzonubbert(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:57:53 AM
Thanks for the responses. Looks like I'll just play through and then go back after for the other achievements I missed.
---
that's what's up.