Dark Channel keeps TC's damage bonus for its entire duration -- CONFIRMED

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Dark Channel keeps TC's damage bonus for its entire duration -- CONFIRMED
2 years ago#31
Well that would explain why I hit a Banshee with one than had to run due to being over run. About a minute later I get a update that I killed the Banshee with it. Maybe even less than that.
2 years ago#32
So I just unlocked the Huntress. I apologize in advance for the copious amounts of pain I cause my fellow players with how much I am going to be using Dark Channel.

EDIT: Just PLAYED a game with the Huntress. My impression is a little skewed, I constantly had a Geth Soldier right next to me lighting everything on fire. I did, however, get a fair amount of kills off Dark Channel, so maybe there's some credence to this after all. And I'm pretty sure that TC -> DC/Warp actually ends up being a lot slower than just using DC or Warp.

That being said, I'm tossing up whether I should use Incendiary Ammo or Warp Ammo. The bugged DoT is INSANE as always, but those Fire Explosions are getting in the way of Biotic Explosions.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
(edited by FullMetalMania)
2 years ago#33
Just finished a round of geth with her. Would have been 10000x less painful with that cloak damage.

I think she'll be fine against collectors and reapers as is. She's basically a glorified AF-less fury though :( At least she has warp incendiary going for her.
2 years ago#34
AllDay524 posted...
Quote:AllDay524 posted...
Quote:Mr_arizona posted...
herduliekmudkip posted...
oh great

perfect

now the babbys wont even need to aim

You do know half the characters don't even need a gun? For the Fury, Human Engineer, or Shadow a gun is just a nice addition.

takes skill to do well with two of those classes.

shadow and asari huntress play the game for you
@herduliekmudkip

I dunno about the huntress but the shadow sure as hell don't. You have to carefully pick your targets or you'll easily get ****ed up.

doesnt change that it has electric slash or get-behind-the-enemy-and-instakill-them move

@herduliekmudkip

ES is barely worth the 3 points put into it anymore. And shadow strike will leave you up the creaky without a paddle if you choose wrong. She's good, not easy.

Agreed, playing the shadow is more like playing a game a chess as a pose to playing the game. You have to pick and choose your moves and targets, then plan your escape route. If you spec full damage a strong breeze will take her out, or if you don't they won't die with your SS. It's a fact plainly evident from the scores of randoms playing a Shadow i have to revive on a regular basis. Playing as a Shadow, pulling your weight in the game, and not dying constantly takes more than average skill.
---
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar
2 years ago#35
Very nice. Stripping shields and using a spawn plague will never feel more satisfying.
2 years ago#36
twinstarnumber1 posted...
Agreed, playing the shadow is more like playing a game a chess as a pose to playing the game.

lmfao listen to yourself
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
2 years ago#37
Mr_arizona posted...
oh great

perfect

You do know half the characters don't even need a gun? For the Fury, Human Engineer, or Shadow a gun is just a nice addition.

Obviously, you've never tried the collector smg with incendiary rounds on the shadow.
---
People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.
2 years ago#38
dokukaeru posted...
Mr_arizona posted...
oh great

perfect

Obviously, you've never tried the collector smg with incendiary rounds on the shadow.

I like my Disciple with omnil blade and Acolyte combo. Bosses are a pain but everything else falls before my might. Any of the top non bosses (Hunters, Captains, Phantoms, ETC...) are dead as I see them.
I got 3 team members and as long as I keep grunts off them the should have no issue taking bosses out for me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
2 years ago#39
dokukaeru posted...
Mr_arizona posted...
oh great

perfect

That sounds like a terrible ES-spam build.

Omni-blade Piranha/Acolyte can handle literally any threat in the game. Shadow is one of my favorite classes overall.
(edited by code_kirin)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Dark Channel keeps TC's damage bonus for its entire duration -- CONFIRMED

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived