Question about the ending(spoilers)

#1DoviculosPosted 11/28/2012 2:13:48 PM
Is there a guide or anything that specifically tells you what choices you need to get your EMS high enough Without Cheating,using crappy apps for the Iphone, Or multiplayer to get the synthesis or shepard lives ending. i have made several characters and throughout ME1 to 3 i have made the choices that would give me the most followers/resourcies and still have only gotten about 2500 total ems is it possible to get it or did bioware screw me over with the endings? and before people come up in here going "there all the same regardless or look it up on youtube instead " I want to get it myself but i cant because my internet is booty and i dont believe in giving zombies money.
---
I shot an arrow into the sky that blocked the sun
#2CharmilePosted 11/28/2012 2:30:50 PM(edited)
1. Did you Download the Extended Cut(It's Free)?
2. You can't Shep living without the Extended Cut without Apps or MP
3. ???????
4. Profit?

Synthesis Alternative
You can get up to 3850 EMS without EMS which is enough for Synthesis
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#3SnuffSevenfoldXPosted 11/28/2012 2:38:20 PM
You have get way more than 2500ems....
I got just under 4k when I first played, and that's with EMS, would have been about 8k or so if it was 100%.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_embedded&v=cJbTyFzqZu0
#4LordTrinenPosted 11/28/2012 3:05:41 PM
Have you been doing all the side missions and planet scanning? You should have way more than 2,500 EMS.