6/6/6/6/6 characters?

#1bessy67Posted 11/28/2012 3:54:50 PM
Can you really get banned for using a 6/6/6/6/6 character? If so, how do you reset it so that you have the normal 84 total skill points?
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#2FizixManPosted 11/28/2012 3:56:34 PM
Can't you just promote or use a power reset card to get rid of the extra points?
#3JChillYa1Posted 11/28/2012 3:56:54 PM
Reset cards work fine but I truely dont see how they could.ban.for something that is completely their mistake, I say enjoy them while they last :-)
---
XBL GT: Aly en Fuego
#4WatermelonFartsPosted 11/28/2012 3:57:46 PM
JChillYa1 posted...
Reset cards work fine but I truely dont see how they could.ban.for something that is completely their mistake, I say enjoy them while they last :-)

everyone who has gotten a character to lv20 should know 666666 is a glitch and they are abusing it if they keep it
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q
#5MalevolentFishPosted 11/28/2012 3:59:57 PM
Yes, they are banning people who are obviously abusing it.

If you haven't spent the points already, just switch to a different character and then switch back. All of the extra points will be gone.

If you've spent them already, you'll have to promote or reset.
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish
"But why is the rum gone?"
#6bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:01:56 PM
FOXRULES posted...
Yes, they are banning people who are obviously abusing it.

If you haven't spent the points already, just switch to a different character and then switch back. All of the extra points will be gone.

If you've spent them already, you'll have to promote or reset.

Well that sucks. My asari huntress is at level 17 and I'm currently out of respec cards. Guess I can't use my newest character for a couple of matches...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7Precious_RoyPosted 11/28/2012 6:12:46 PM
If they aren't banning for rocket glitching then I highly doubt they're actively seeking out people abusing this one. Once again they are just trying to scare you. Play till they fix it. Xbox users are safe.
#8WatermelonFartsPosted 11/28/2012 6:42:35 PM
Precious_Roy posted...
If they aren't banning for rocket glitching then I highly doubt they're actively seeking out people abusing this one. Once again they are just trying to scare you. Play till they fix it. Xbox users are safe.

unless you're on PS3 or PC, which there are PS3 (not sure about PC, probably not bcuz they master race) players here
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q
#9LusterPaladinPosted 11/28/2012 6:47:36 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, stuff like this can only come to their attention if you are reported for it.
They can't go through and check everyone's Retaliation Kits.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#10BhelliumPosted 11/28/2012 7:10:46 PM
yeah they can
they just can't do anything about it

thanks, MS

the glitch hasn't actually happened to me yet. Kind of hope it does for the Voli, they need it
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference