Didn't Get Insanity Achievements

#1Khmer_ShadowPosted 11/28/2012 10:21:19 PM
I didn't get the insanity achievements after I beat the game, is it because I didn't make a decision at the end or because I didn't do the Omega mission (which I have)?
#2CharmilePosted 11/28/2012 10:24:02 PM
It because you didn't choose a color

Red-Destroy, Blue-Control, or Green-Synthesis Refusal doesn't count

As for the other, you may not have completed all the side missions
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#3TysakasaPosted 11/28/2012 10:32:01 PM
As far as I know you only have to do the main story on insanity. Though the bigger question is are you sure you started the game on insanity? Because I think you have to do the opening Earth bit as well. Not something that ends well if the character is started when it's 2 incarnation wasn't on insanity it starts on what ever difficulty that was set to I believe. Or what ever difficulty it was set to when you last played. Also I believe it has to be a new character (either new to Mass Effect or imported from 2, not a new game plus).
#4Khmer_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:22:51 PM
After getting killed multiple times for missing my gunshots and seeing what would happen if I shot the catalyst AI, I finally made a decision and got the achievements.