Didn't Get Insanity Achievements

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Didn't Get Insanity Achievements
4 years ago#1
I didn't get the insanity achievements after I beat the game, is it because I didn't make a decision at the end or because I didn't do the Omega mission (which I have)?
4 years ago#2
It because you didn't choose a color

Red-Destroy, Blue-Control, or Green-Synthesis Refusal doesn't count

As for the other, you may not have completed all the side missions
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
4 years ago#3
As far as I know you only have to do the main story on insanity. Though the bigger question is are you sure you started the game on insanity? Because I think you have to do the opening Earth bit as well. Not something that ends well if the character is started when it's 2 incarnation wasn't on insanity it starts on what ever difficulty that was set to I believe. Or what ever difficulty it was set to when you last played. Also I believe it has to be a new character (either new to Mass Effect or imported from 2, not a new game plus).
4 years ago#4
After getting killed multiple times for missing my gunshots and seeing what would happen if I shot the catalyst AI, I finally made a decision and got the achievements.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Didn't Get Insanity Achievements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived