Is Hunter Vision worth it on the Trooper?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Is Hunter Vision worth it on the Trooper?
4 years ago#1
Topic title. I decided to try it, and now am wondering if HV is worth it on him, sacrificing Fitness(?).

Eh?
----
4 years ago#2
The damage bonus + power damage bonus gained through Hunter Mode/Fortificationis the selling point of the GS over the Vorcha. Without then you might as well go for the health regen coupled with the ability to self detonate fire explosions.
4 years ago#3
Wallhacks are always worth it.
Ah, yes! I was wondering what would break first! Your spirit...or your body.
4 years ago#4
Definitely, Flamer benefits from it like no other power does, it's awesome.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
(message deleted)
4 years ago#6
Best build to abuse Flamer is 5/6/6/4/4 or 5/6/6/3/5 (depending on whether you want a little more power damage or shield recharge rate).
It is only human to commit a sin...
4 years ago#7
Wallhack, movement speed, accuracy bonus, RoF bonus, damage bonus. It's a no-brainer.
4 years ago#8
I went HM/Fortification, weapons have Geth. A true Geth Soldier. No flamer.

Flamer seemed so tacked on.

But if anyone's got any build ideas including a flamer, I'm always willing to promote and try 'em out.
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
4 years ago#9
Malzel posted...
Best build to abuse Flamer is 5/6/6/4/4 or 5/6/6/3/5 (depending on whether you want a little more power damage or shield recharge rate).

5/6/6/5/4 or 6/6/6/5/3 have a tad more power damage than either of those. Geth have a built-in 10% shield recharge bonus, so eh. I can see the appeal of wanting to maximize it, but I'll leave that to flamer-less builds.
4 years ago#10
NS_RegentPark posted...
I went HM/Fortification, weapons have Geth. A true Geth Soldier. No flamer.

Flamer seemed so tacked on.

But if anyone's got any build ideas including a flamer, I'm always willing to promote and try 'em out.

The Geth Soldier can get a huge power bonus for Flamer. It will absolutely destroy armor and shields if you go with shield damage on Flamer's last evolution, which I would suggest. It's really fun to have a full power damage build with power damage equipment. Try it out one time. =o
"Let's enjoy life..." - David
PSN: ItsFuchieTime
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Is Hunter Vision worth it on the Trooper?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived