Your Thoughts:Every rare gun has a UR that outclasses it at the same level

#1MatraTheEternalPosted 11/30/2012 2:21:46 PM
Topic.
#2Mr_PipboyPosted 11/30/2012 2:23:04 PM
Shotgun

Piranha > Wraith

Topic over
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net
#3code_kirinPosted 11/30/2012 2:25:07 PM
False...?
#4LilyxLightningPosted 11/30/2012 2:30:37 PM
Disagree. For one, the Acolyte is a rare and there's no other weapon that fills the niche that it does. The best shotguns are RaresóDisciple, Geth Plasma Shotgun, Reegar Carbine, N7 Piranha.
---
I own this room. I own you.
#5pointer9378Posted 11/30/2012 2:32:21 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
Disagree. For one, the Acolyte is a rare and there's no other weapon that fills the niche that it does. The best shotguns are RaresóDisciple, Geth Plasma Shotgun, Reegar Carbine, N7 Piranha.

You forgot the Graal Spike Thrower. Shame on you, young man! :P
---
Michanka is better than Tuchanka.
#6manbearpig654Posted 11/30/2012 2:37:32 PM
LilyxLightning posted...

Disciple and no Claymore? WTF?
---
Ah, yes! I was wondering what would break first! Your spirit...or your body.
#7LilyxLightningPosted 11/30/2012 2:40:22 PM
Those are just my picks. :P Forgot the Graal, Disciple's good for casters (low weight, increased stagger chance, good for setting up combos with ammo powers), Claymore's one-shot clip puts me off.
---
I own this room. I own you.
#8bessy67Posted 11/30/2012 2:52:19 PM(edited)
IMO:

Best sniper = black widow
Best AR = harrier
Best smg = hurricane
Best shotty = piranha/claymore/wraith (I just can't decide)
Best pistol = acolyte/talon

So to me the statement is at least partially true
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#9manbearpig654Posted 11/30/2012 2:46:12 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
Those are just my picks. :P Forgot the Graal, Disciple's good for casters (low weight, increased stagger chance, good for setting up combos with ammo powers), Claymore's one-shot clip puts me off.

Claymore also oneshots any basic trooper without consumables. Cooldown over weapon damage is almost never worth it.
---
Ah, yes! I was wondering what would break first! Your spirit...or your body.
#10Krazoa2Posted 11/30/2012 2:47:44 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
Those are just my picks. :P Forgot the Graal, Disciple's good for casters (low weight, increased stagger chance, good for setting up combos with ammo powers), Claymore's one-shot mag puts me off.