Can we all agree that mass effect 3 was not that great of a game?

#1JD1LLADAKI7VGPosted 11/30/2012 6:00:56 PM
Even now I'm so disappointed with the way things turned out. It's really not that difficult to make a final A grade game for a trilogy. (Especially when the previous two were.) I just don't understand how the third game could get so messed up. After ME3 I went from being a huge fan, to just a fan. Also, multiplayer hurt this game a lot too.
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#2Raze_da_KitsunePosted 11/30/2012 6:03:41 PM
Mass Effect 3 is amazing despite the endings.
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#3pure mind gamesPosted 11/30/2012 6:05:11 PM
Mass Effect 3 is amazing despite the endings.

^this
---
Dishonored(Blind) Final Part
http://youtu.be/_A_MFwIEnWM
#4jkocka00Posted 11/30/2012 6:05:32 PM
No ..... does the interwebs ever agree on anything
---
what nerfs??http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13578324/1
GT: Kocka007
#5DegalonPosted 11/30/2012 6:05:33 PM
Yeah....I just have absolutely no desire to play Mass Effect anymore.

When previously,

a) It was the ONLY Sci Fi series I ever got into.
b) I couldn't stop replaying the first two.

The downer ending just meant every time I look at the first two games, I just go "What for? Theres no point, none of it matters in the end."

The gameplay itself in ME3 is....okay. I mean, its just a shooter, so its pretty standard. I do miss being able to explore the citadel from ME1, though.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#6JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:07:21 PM
Degalon posted...
Yeah....I just have absolutely no desire to play Mass Effect anymore.

When previously,

a) It was the ONLY Sci Fi series I ever got into.
b) I couldn't stop replaying the first two.

The downer ending just meant every time I look at the first two games, I just go "What for? Theres no point, none of it matters in the end."

The gameplay itself in ME3 is....okay. I mean, its just a shooter, so its pretty standard. I do miss being able to explore the citadel from ME1, though.

EXACTLY
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#7SageOfLifePosted 11/30/2012 6:07:56 PM
It would have been if it hadn't crashed and burned in the last ten minutes.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#8Precious_RoyPosted 11/30/2012 6:08:58 PM
Multiplayer saved the game. It was like pulling teeth to finish a lack luster SP campaign when MP was so much more fun. So yes I agree SP was easy and boring, but MP is awesome and has cemented itself in every future ME game. I can only hope that they can mix MP and SP in the future as well. Not as a requirement, but rather an option.
#9Hui_TianPosted 11/30/2012 6:09:42 PM
say what you will about the campaign... i'm still playing the crap out of multiplayer on a regular basis... and i have other games i'd like to play, but haven't gotten around to because of ME3.
#10JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:09:43 PM
Did it bug anyone else that the Reaper invasion, arguably the most significant event in the Mass Effect series, was boiled down to a freaking TUTORIAL!? Are you kidding me!
---
R.I.P. J Dilla