Can we all agree that mass effect 3 was not that great of a game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Can we all agree that mass effect 3 was not that great of a game?

User Info: JD1LLADAKI7VG

JD1LLADAKI7VG
4 years ago#1
Even now I'm so disappointed with the way things turned out. It's really not that difficult to make a final A grade game for a trilogy. (Especially when the previous two were.) I just don't understand how the third game could get so messed up. After ME3 I went from being a huge fan, to just a fan. Also, multiplayer hurt this game a lot too.
R.I.P. J Dilla

User Info: Raze_da_Kitsune

Raze_da_Kitsune
4 years ago#2
Mass Effect 3 is amazing despite the endings.
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...

User Info: pure mind games

pure mind games
4 years ago#3
Mass Effect 3 is amazing despite the endings.

^this
Dishonored(Blind) Final Part
http://youtu.be/_A_MFwIEnWM

User Info: jkocka00

jkocka00
4 years ago#4
No ..... does the interwebs ever agree on anything
what nerfs??http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13578324/1
GT: Kocka007

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 years ago#5
Yeah....I just have absolutely no desire to play Mass Effect anymore.

When previously,

a) It was the ONLY Sci Fi series I ever got into.
b) I couldn't stop replaying the first two.

The downer ending just meant every time I look at the first two games, I just go "What for? Theres no point, none of it matters in the end."

The gameplay itself in ME3 is....okay. I mean, its just a shooter, so its pretty standard. I do miss being able to explore the citadel from ME1, though.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa

JD1LLADAKI7VG
4 years ago#6
Degalon posted...
Yeah....I just have absolutely no desire to play Mass Effect anymore.

When previously,

a) It was the ONLY Sci Fi series I ever got into.
b) I couldn't stop replaying the first two.

The downer ending just meant every time I look at the first two games, I just go "What for? Theres no point, none of it matters in the end."

The gameplay itself in ME3 is....okay. I mean, its just a shooter, so its pretty standard. I do miss being able to explore the citadel from ME1, though.

EXACTLY
R.I.P. J Dilla

User Info: SageOfLife

SageOfLife
4 years ago#7
It would have been if it hadn't crashed and burned in the last ten minutes.
I am the lizard queen!

User Info: Precious_Roy

Precious_Roy
4 years ago#8
Multiplayer saved the game. It was like pulling teeth to finish a lack luster SP campaign when MP was so much more fun. So yes I agree SP was easy and boring, but MP is awesome and has cemented itself in every future ME game. I can only hope that they can mix MP and SP in the future as well. Not as a requirement, but rather an option.

User Info: Hui_Tian

Hui_Tian
4 years ago#9
say what you will about the campaign... i'm still playing the crap out of multiplayer on a regular basis... and i have other games i'd like to play, but haven't gotten around to because of ME3.

JD1LLADAKI7VG
4 years ago#10
Did it bug anyone else that the Reaper invasion, arguably the most significant event in the Mass Effect series, was boiled down to a freaking TUTORIAL!? Are you kidding me!
R.I.P. J Dilla
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Can we all agree that mass effect 3 was not that great of a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived