Can we all agree that mass effect 3 was not that great of a game?

#131JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:15:51 PM
Hopefully the next Mass Effect game will be better and Bioware might gain some lost respect. Also, GTFO EA! You ruin everything!
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#132Reinez0001Posted 12/3/2012 10:52:39 PM
Can we all agree with your particular opinion? No we can't.

ME3 was a great game. It has some quality about it that though makes young adult males complain about it incessantly on the internet - which I find to be somewhat annoying anytime I log into forums such as these. Oh well.
#133MuflagginPosted 12/4/2012 12:43:02 AM

Oh hey it's Jess, the person who can't handle people have different tastes/opinions then her. Hi Jess. ^_^

oh it's muffin, the guy who finds it incomprehensible that there could be someone amongst the entire sea of gamefaqs could have one better than Bioware staff, gtfo ^_^ i bet you also think there is no finer book series than Eragon, lol
i accept you have garbage opinions, doesn't mean i'm not going to deride them every time i see you vomiting them up everywhere.

Thank you for proving my point. ^_^

So much butthurt in there.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#134jessica73Posted 12/4/2012 1:03:58 AM
thanks for not trying to defend your previous saying no one on gamefaqs could do better, glad you recognized that was a dumb statement
---
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/thebotqueen.png
#135FaDRainPosted 12/4/2012 3:02:18 AM
Destin posted...
organics created the catalyst, so it's the same thing.

They created it to be a mediator, the Catalyst decided that wasn't enough and a more drastic solution was needed.
#136zegram33Posted 12/4/2012 3:08:16 AM
personally, i get the feeling that if "from the ashes" and (more importantly) "leviathan" came free on the disk, people would have a lot less problem with the ending. although the logic of the star chil is still debatably iffy, at least leviathan explains its existance BEFORE it shows up, not asking us to guess upon meeting it. still not sure why it looks like that random kid, but hey...

thinking about it, bioware stated that they had planned on a fair bit of extra content but were forced to release it for that release slot so maybe they WERE planned to be included.....
i dunno, but that would help a lot imo
#137DestinPosted 12/4/2012 6:45:13 AM
FaDRain posted...
They created it to be a mediator, the Catalyst decided that wasn't enough and a more drastic solution was needed.

yea but they also created something with that ability. it's not like someone can build a car and than the car just starts flying.
---
Destin the Valiant
#138JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 8:12:46 AM
Reinez0001 posted...
Can we all agree with your particular opinion? No we can't.

ME3 was a great game. It has some quality about it that though makes young adult males complain about it incessantly on the internet - which I find to be somewhat annoying anytime I log into forums such as these. Oh well.

Then just ignore them.
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#139RthanPosted 12/4/2012 8:28:02 AM
I like it more than 2 in many ways.

Gameplay I loved ME1, I prefer cooldown to ammo, and 2 seemed way harder to me because of the transition, in ME3 every enemy drops ammo, so I am cool wiht its gameplay.

Story, I thought it was better than ME2, but not as good as ME1, the only thing that brought it down was the (fill in the blank after the original endings, luckily the expanded ending fixed that).

Character development - aside from the blueberry, everyone else either regressed or was ignored, this is the area in which ME3 is the weakest of the 3.

I see most of the hate for the game come from people that expected Shepard and his goons (the entire galaxy) to beat the reapers head on. To me that is idiotic, Sovereign a SINGLE reaper was able to crap on two of the humans strongest fleets, as well as a Tuarian fleet, and their strongest flagship the Destiny Ascencion.

Did they really expect a rag-tag team of the galaxy's finest to stand up to an overwhelming number of Reapers when just 1 decimated several fleets by himself ? Blame Bioware in making the Reapers too strong, they wrote themselves into a hole.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed lives by the thousands - Luca Blight
#140Carribean_CoolPosted 12/4/2012 9:14:35 AM
Story I really couldn't care less. I mean, ME2's story wasn't top notch, but at least the game itself made up for it in other areas, such as the squad, the sidequests, the DLC, the different hubworlds, the suicide mission, and the character interactions.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.