Can we all agree that mass effect 3 was not that great of a game?

#61DamnEvilDogPosted 12/1/2012 4:47:58 AM
Nope I cant agree, I enjoyed the game from start yo finish, the ending was ok to me and I honestly felt bad they had to do the EC, but I loved it and it showed me they cared regardless of what people say.

What I cannot fathom is the droves of people that are still here posting about a game they think is sub par or crappy, it's been months... mov3 on or just go post in the ME1 board about how awesome that game is or something (also sell you copy of ME3 if you still have it for some strange reason)

And finally the MP, I hate MP anymore in games because of people wanting to cheat against other people, in this the odd worthless cheaters do not effect me, so I can enjoy the MP, the varied classes... just the whole MP is very good and they are constantly updating it for free and doing events and such.

I know my opinions will be ignored by a lot of people cause they do not sync with theirs, but I am still here to voice it cause I am a person who loved the game, why are you still here?
#62Wii0playerPosted 12/1/2012 7:41:24 AM
It's a great game, it just has an abysmal story full of Dues Ex Machina (Crucible) and extremely forced illogical moments created for drama (Legion's death.)
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#63spikethedevilPosted 12/1/2012 7:43:44 AM
Was? Was? the hell the game came out this year and you think its old? WTF
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#64Tbx66Posted 12/1/2012 7:49:06 AM
No, it's a great game, if you only play it once ( and you haven't played the previous games, and also if you don't give a **** about characters, lore etc). Otherwise, there's no replay value, it's boring and very repetitive. Citadel quests and side quests are a pain, and generally there are few enjoyable moments. Not to mention it lacks the epicness Me and Me2 (despite some things) had.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#65JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:19:54 AM
I feel like the people that support ME3 didn't care about the series to begin with. It sounds like you hopped in at the third game, only played the multiplayer and because you somehow had fun with a repetitive multiplayer experience you deem ME3 the best. Most of you ME3 supporters don't even have an argument!
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#66SageOfLifePosted 12/1/2012 10:22:17 AM
JD1LLADAKI7VG posted...
I feel like the people that support ME3 didn't care about the series to begin with. It sounds like you hopped in at the third game, only played the multiplayer and because you somehow had fun with a repetitive multiplayer experience you deem ME3 the best. Most of you ME3 supporters don't even have an argument!

I started with the first game and haven't even touched multiplayer except for the couple months pre-EC where I didn't realize the EMS requirements would be patched. It's still my favorite now that my issues with the ending have been fixed.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#67DamnEvilDogPosted 12/1/2012 10:29:09 AM
JD1LLADAKI7VG posted...

And with that you are most assuredly a troll, not a very good one...

Gonna say I loved all 3 games and got them at release, and I do not find the multi player repetitive at all, sounds like you are a COD or Halo guy or something, go play that instead of trying to provoke people, sheesh...
#68JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:29:26 AM
SageOfLife posted...
JD1LLADAKI7VG posted...

I started with the first game and haven't even touched multiplayer except for the couple months pre-EC where I didn't realize the EMS requirements would be patched. It's still my favorite now that my issues with the ending have been fixed.

I wouldn't call it "fixed." Improved would be a better word. What people don't seem to realize is the ending isn't the only problem that makes this game flawed. There are other multiple issues staring people right in the face and they don't even realize it!
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#69SageOfLifePosted 12/1/2012 10:39:29 AM
JD1LLADAKI7VG posted...
SageOfLife posted...
JD1LLADAKI7VG posted...

I wouldn't call it "fixed." Improved would be a better word. What people don't seem to realize is the ending isn't the only problem that makes this game flawed. There are other multiple issues staring people right in the face and they don't even realize it!

Every game has issues. No one would care about this one's if it wasn't for the original ending.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#70Evil EngelPosted 12/1/2012 10:48:01 AM
Well its not better than ME1 or ME2. ME3 improved on graphics and combat. Everything else is worse. For me yeah the ending sucked but single player progression is just not that fun. Some of the missions are great like tuchanka but getting there is painful. Side quests are now a complete chore, they got rid of the towns from ME2. I hate how you basically start the game at the arrival of the reapers making you feel rushed the whole time, I don't think I've heard the word "hurry" yelled out more times in a game. But for me the most egregious sin on the part of the game is not allowing you to recruit a single new squad member from ME2 into your party, making the last game almost irrelevant.
---
http://www.afternoontiger.com - my naruto page
http://www.dimipapa.com - my homepage