Can we all agree that mass effect 3 was not that great of a game?

#91EbaumisnoobPosted 12/1/2012 7:37:12 PM
No, it was a very, very good game, and it's not even the worst in the series.
#92NafzgerPosted 12/1/2012 7:38:16 PM
Muflaggin posted...
The ending killed the series for me. I could have wrote a better ending that would have made more sense. The ending demonstrated to me that they did not understand the universe that they created. The whole ordeal has made me hate the term "labor of love".

No you couldn't.

WTF are you talking about? Anyone could come up with something better than that crap. The Dog Ending from SH2 would have been preferable.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#93zegram33Posted 12/1/2012 7:49:29 PM
fennell92 posted...
zegram33 posted...
Rad_Lad posted...
The ending killed the series for me. I could have wrote a better ending that would have made more sense. The ending demonstrated to me that they did not understand the universe that they created. The whole ordeal has made me hate the term "labor of love".

aaand that sums up some of the people who dislike ME3
there are legitimate reasons to dislike the game, but "they dont understand the universe that they created" isnt one, since...they clearly do, they MADE it

I think a better way of putting it would be, "They didn't do the universe they created justice with the ending".

ahhh
if that was the intention, then im sorry for being so pissy, but it just annoys me when audiences sorta take it that they know beter than the people who created the product.

its like people forget that its fictional sometimes (which is pretty ironic i guess, since thats as big a praise for biowares writing as could be concieved)
#94TheBraveOnePosted 12/1/2012 8:34:47 PM
You know, I just recently started playing the SP after not having played it since the summer and I have to say that this one really pretty game.
That said I didn't care for the ending but I thought it was a great game overall, I still like 2 the best and hold 1 in very high regard but 3 wasn't nearly as bad as the internet would have you believe.
---
XBL Gamertag- Siepher1
PSN- DivineSlasher
#95squidney2k1Posted 12/1/2012 8:37:41 PM
Raze_da_Kitsune posted...
Mass Effect 3 is amazing despite the endings.

^This.
---
\m/ (O_o) \m/ Alan Wake is the best game you DIDN'T play in 2010.
Please Sony, don't kill Heavy Rain!
#96JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:37:15 PM
Rude Hero posted...
Why do you need other peoples approval of your lacking opinion TC?

My opinion is not lacking and A LOT of people agree with that opinion.
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#97JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:37:43 PM
Muflaggin posted...
I feel like the people that support ME3 didn't care about the series to begin with. It sounds like you hopped in at the third game, only played the multiplayer and because you somehow had fun with a repetitive multiplayer experience you deem ME3 the best. Most of you ME3 supporters don't even have an argument!

Wrong. Try again.

Calm down.
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#98MuflagginPosted 12/2/2012 1:27:12 PM
Muflaggin posted...

No you couldn't.

WTF are you talking about? Anyone could come up with something better than that crap. The Dog Ending from SH2 would have been preferable.

No not really. But keep telling yourself that. ^_^
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#99MuflagginPosted 12/2/2012 1:27:40 PM
Muflaggin posted...
I feel like the people that support ME3 didn't care about the series to begin with. It sounds like you hopped in at the third game, only played the multiplayer and because you somehow had fun with a repetitive multiplayer experience you deem ME3 the best. Most of you ME3 supporters don't even have an argument!

Wrong. Try again.

Calm down.

Calming down would require me to actually be mad/upset, of which I am neither. Please fail less and try again at a later date. ^_^
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#100JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:22:29 PM
Muflaggin posted...
Muflaggin posted...

Wrong. Try again.

Calm down.

Calming down would require me to actually be mad/upset, of which I am neither. Please fail less and try again at a later date. ^_^

You must be the cool guy on these forums huh? You haven't contributed at all to the topic. Why are you even posting?
---
R.I.P. J Dilla