Please play Silver

#1ParticleRifle02Posted 12/1/2012 8:21:16 AM
Played about 20 Matches today and about 14 of them I was playing on Gold with people who were just so bad.
I don't mind if you try your luck at Gold, but a Volus who doenst use Shield Boost,,or a Krogan trying to melee a phantom?
Tiny examples, but still it can get really frustrating if you are the only one who can hold his own on Gold.
Of course, even I go down sometimes, but some people should just play Silver and bronze. I only play Gold and sometimes Platinum. Just hoping that playing with randoms will be more fun in the future..
#2Mr_PipboyPosted 12/1/2012 8:33:25 AM
Shield boost just holds back a Volus' true potential. Its a terrible power.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net
#3WatermelonFartsPosted 12/1/2012 8:40:44 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...

not sure if serious
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q
#4code_kirinPosted 12/1/2012 8:42:20 AM
Nothing wrong with slapping a Phantom around
#5CoconutMayPosted 12/1/2012 8:42:35 AM
I searched for Bronze on my level 1 Turian Ghost and it dropped me into a Gold match already in motion.

Needless to say I sucked hard.

It wasn't my fault though, it was the stupid match search's fault.

I'm well aware of my abilities; I never join a Gold match on purpose until I'm at level 12~15, depending on the class.

Sometimes these people that "don't belong in Gold" really don't belong in Gold, but that's what the search decided to give to them. Many people don't know to look at the upper right corner when in the waiting room to see the difficulty rank.

That said, if I notice I'm with a bunch of players who are less skilled than they should be, I just stop using medi-gels and continue as normal (I have buttloads of everything else, so I don't care if I waste those).

(I made sure to send the leader of the group an apology message explaining I was searching for Bronze and that I hoped I didn't mess things up to badly)
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#6Mr_PipboyPosted 12/1/2012 8:45:04 AM
WatermelonFarts posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...

not sure if serious

Please see the first line in my sig for an explanation.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net
#7AlabamaLovePosted 12/1/2012 8:45:59 AM
a Krogan trying to melee a phantom

i don't see the problem here
that's the best way to kill them as a melee character
---
http://i.imgur.com/LISjl.gif http://i.imgur.com/Gqlg3.gif
#8BitterBearPosted 12/1/2012 8:47:02 AM
Volus Engineer rarely has a cooldown to spare for Shield Boost. Krogan melee on a Phantom is perfectly fine if done right.
#9ozzyman314Posted 12/1/2012 9:03:26 AM
I hardly ever play gold, let alone Platinum.

I can do Bronze & Silver fine. Si I tend to stick with those. I only Rarely play gold, even then only if I have lv3 equipment. I've done Gold less then 10 times. I've only successfully extracted with my Vorcha Soldier. Batarian Sentinel & Solider I can get to about wave 9 or 10 with damn good players.
I've yet the plates to try Platinum.
---
Loading Signature..........
#10Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/1/2012 9:05:31 AM
But, I don't wanna.
---
GT: BigRaff87