Please play Silver

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Please play Silver
4 years ago#21
zhoban posted...
The only reason I wouldn't mind the Volus not using Shield Boost is if its recharge speed isn't that great. As for the Krogan, I usually take down Phantoms that way. Well okay, if I'm the Kroguard. I Biotic Charge, melee then shoot at it. Unless it still has barriers left after the BC and then I will shoot and melee it.

This. i usually hit them with an acolyte first to drop the barriers, then ill charge in and give em a krogan hug.
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
You know why they call it PMS??? because "mad cow disease" was already taken.
4 years ago#22
XgArrancar posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
WatermelonFarts posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Shield boost just holds back a Volus' true potential. Its a terrible power.

not sure if serious

Please see the first line in my sig for an explanation.

Wait, so you're sarcastic about being sarcastic?

inb4sarcastception
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
4 years ago#23
krogan meleeing a phantom? I do that all the time...

Granted, I am using a battlemaster spec'd for it, plus rage...
Yes, this is a signature.
4 years ago#24
Lots of people who play silver need to play bronze so it seems like a trickle down effect. I have no plans to go to gold until I have weapons on decent levels. However, I constantly see low N7 players with common/uncommon weapons still in their I - IV stages, without gear.
4 years ago#25
BitterBear posted...
Volus Engineer rarely has a cooldown to spare for Shield Boost..

Sorry, but what? I have plenty of Boost time. Recon isn't really meant to be spammed, you should detonating strategically and leaning on Proxy in the meantime.
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
4 years ago#26
I melee Phantoms playing my Kroguard cause I run as much melee damage as my powers and weapon mods and gear allows with as much cooldown as I can manage. A Disciple with an Omniblade means I'm not there to be a gunslinger.

Of course, all the buffs from rage and heavy melee kills and biotic charges means I'll usually just stagger a Phantom with charge and then kill her with the heavy melee. It goes great until the game just decides to ignore whatever I'm doing and synch kill me.
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Please play Silver

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived