HELP! Mass Effect Genesis Missing!? (PS3)

#1strifechug2Posted 12/1/2012 2:52:52 PM
Sorry but this is a VERY urgent matter ^^
I just finished downloading the Cerberus Code but I can't see where genesis is. I tried searching it in the PS store but I found nothing. Is there something wrong?
---
I'll plant an IED right.... here... *dig dig*
#2TheStarCorePosted 12/1/2012 3:14:23 PM
Cerberus Code? I assume you're on about ME2? The Cerberus Network?

Isn't it in the ingame store?
#3strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 3:16:54 PM
TheStarCore posted...
Cerberus Code? I assume you're on about ME2? The Cerberus Network?

Isn't it in the ingame store?

Yes I bought, downloaded, and installed it properly but I cannot access the "Cerberus Daily News computer to the right" and I tried searching for genesis and price of revenge but nothing
---
#4assassingriskelPosted 12/1/2012 3:27:35 PM
Wait until Tuesday and download Mass Effect 1 off PSN for 14.99
#5strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 3:34:15 PM
assassingriskel posted...
Wait until Tuesday and download Mass Effect 1 off PSN for 14.99

So you suggest I just let them nab the 14.99 that I just gave them? It's not only Genesis but the Zaeed DLC that's missing. The result of searches for ME2 downloadables are only Arrival, and some alt appearance. Are they not available anymore?
---
#6Drophyd167bPosted 12/1/2012 4:15:30 PM
You have to download them through the in-game store. Go to the main menu, and find the downloadable content option (it may be under "Extras" or something). It should all be there.
---
"If there are two kinds of people I abhor most in life, it's egotists and hypocrites!" - Drophyd167b
#7strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:11:38 PM
Drophyd167b posted...
You have to download them through the in-game store. Go to the main menu, and find the downloadable content option (it may be under "Extras" or something). It should all be there.

I went through that cycle a dozen times now and it's all the same. The results are Arrival, Cerberus Pack, alt appearance, and weapons. The wiki guide said that once I downloaded the Cerberus Pack I can access through the right computer like I said earlier but it doesn't exist so do the Zaeed and Genesis in the PSStore.
---
#8CharmilePosted 12/1/2012 11:44:18 PM
Genesis won't trigger until after the Prologue Normandy escape, which then you will explore your history; it's included n the Cerberus Network download
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#9Snapper455Posted 12/2/2012 1:29:59 AM
Your PS3 doesn't seem to be detecting that you've installed the unlock key. Assuming that you have actually installed it (as in, it isn't sitting under the Games bar waiting to be installed), try starting over. Delete your ME2 install, reinstall it, and then download and install the Cerberus Network again along with any other DLC you've bought (via Purchase History).
#10zegram33Posted 12/2/2012 5:34:40 AM
Snapper455 posted...
Your PS3 doesn't seem to be detecting that you've installed the unlock key. Assuming that you have actually installed it (as in, it isn't sitting under the Games bar waiting to be installed), try starting over. Delete your ME2 install, reinstall it, and then download and install the Cerberus Network again along with any other DLC you've bought (via Purchase History).

This

if you entered the code in PSN store, it should have come up on the psn store and downloaded properly.
searc forthe cerberus pack on PSN, if it has a little red PSN store logo i the bottom corner, you've downloaded it