Why are some people such idiots?

#1XWolfOPosted 12/1/2012 2:25:55 PM(edited)
Was playing some MP the other day and at first it was fine, but then some jerks came along.

They tried to get everyone kicked from the lobby, they were deliberately trying to mess the rest of us up by not doing the objectives or just getting in our way, and worst of all they were constantly screaming through their mics like someone was trying to kill them or something. I ended up just leaving and making a new lobby, but then there was this jerk who constantly tried to get me kicked so I got two other people to mark him and kicked him out.

I swear, some people just don't deserve to play this game. Or any game if they're such morons all the time. Why people do this is truly beyond me.
---
It's-a me!
#2CrunchyzPosted 12/1/2012 2:36:48 PM
They're called trolls and they generally live to make your life a living H-E-Double-Hockeysticks.
Report them, avoid them and move on with your life, brudda.
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
#3Ryan-06Posted 12/1/2012 2:39:24 PM
"report them" bah hah. good luck with that.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#4BhelliumPosted 12/1/2012 3:22:38 PM
it does play into the avoidance system
and contrary to popular belief you can get banned with enough complaints
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#5ElusiveOneXPosted 12/1/2012 3:57:44 PM
Crunchyz posted...
They're called trolls and they generally live to make your life a living H-E-Double-Hockeysticks.
Report them, avoid them and move on with your life, brudda.

You can say hell bro...much shorter than all that.
#6PhilOnDezPosted 12/1/2012 4:29:43 PM
Yeah, enough negative feedback votes and people get a temp ban. Not sure if it becomes a permaban after enough times, but a three day ban is more than enough to make people reconsider
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there