Best N7 Weapon

#1ozzyman314Posted 12/1/2012 11:17:07 PM
Which do you think is the best N7 weapon? - Results (155 votes)
Valkyrie
4.52% (7 votes)
Typhoon
9.68% (15 votes)
Eagle
6.45% (10 votes)
Hurricane
44.52% (69 votes)
Crusader
5.81% (9 votes)
Piranha
21.94% (34 votes)
Valiant
7.1% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Also which is your personal favorite N7 weapon?

Best I'd have to say is the Hurricane(I imagine most people will say this). It can easily chop down an Atlas, Banshee, or Brute in a few seconds.

My favorite has to be the Eagle. Very light(for a pistol) and give the similar covering fire as the Hurricane, without the extremely steep climb.
Plus the Desert Eagle is one of my favorite guns.
---
Loading Signature..........
#2_Zephyre_Posted 12/1/2012 11:30:38 PM
The Hurricane's probably the best all around, but the Eagle's probably the most underrated. I don't understand all the hate (probably the bandwagon effect) but it's gotten much better post-buffs, weights the same as a Phalanx and actually has very manageable recoil, hits for decent damage and is reasonably accurate at longer ranges.
#3xKryptonKnightxPosted 12/1/2012 11:55:35 PM
I voted crusader. You've got range, penetration, decent rate of fire for a shotty and power all in one (basically a sniper without a scope). You just need good aim due to the complete lack of spread.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#4herduliekmudkipPosted 12/2/2012 12:55:30 AM
crusader is goddamn boss

but i voted eagle because its hard to use the crusader off host
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#5FullMetalManiaPosted 12/2/2012 1:25:00 AM
Piranha or Hurricane, no doubt. The Hurricane is probably the better boss killer, but the Hurricane is superior against mooks.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#6Xero_MachariusPosted 12/2/2012 1:48:25 AM(edited)
herduliekmudkip posted...
crusader is goddamn boss

but i voted eagle because its hard to use the crusader off host

Try sticking it on a Turian Soldier with Marksman specced for max fire rate. My TS carries either a Saber or Crusader and 99% of the time, I'm not host.

Faster fire rate allows you to follow up missed shots or kill things faster when you do hit and obviously Turian stability passives help a lot too when firing at that rate.

Great combo IMO.

I voted for a N7 version of the Predator.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#7GodsIndignationPosted 12/2/2012 2:30:26 AM
I've been growing fond of the crusader now that I found that it's much easier to use when you decrease it's recoil. As such, I use it on my TGI and TSoldier with barrage gear.

Piranha and/or hurricane are probably the best by general consensus.
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
#8MikeM5Posted 12/2/2012 6:00:20 AM
The Hurricane with a stability item/mod is hands down the best, and this is coming from a guy who at some time has favorited each N7 weapon starting with the Valiant, and then the Eagle, and to some extent the Crusader

Haven't gotten the Valkyrie yet
#9perfect_generalPosted 12/2/2012 6:25:34 AM
The hurricane is the best but the valiant is my favorite. Carried many a busted gold wave with my trusty valiant on my QMI.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#10CrunchyzPosted 12/2/2012 7:52:27 AM(edited)
The Best (IMO) and my personal favorite is the Valiant. It's everything I want in a sniper rifle; power, reload speed, stability, spare clip capacity.

Though I'm also fond of the Typhoon on a Destroyer. It's fun watching boss health disintegrate.
Personally, the Hurricane is overrated. Half of the praise for it is mostly just bandwagoning, when the reality is it suffers the same problem as the Harrier. It eats through its ammo lightning fast. And it's less favorable towards casters because you can't have both ULM and recoil dampener on the gun at the same time.
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!