Are there any choices in Omega?

#1Ghost_V10Posted 12/1/2012 11:37:40 PM
From what I've heard there's little story and a lot of shooting. Are there any big or interesting choices? Spoilers are okay if needed to answer.
#2xKryptonKnightxPosted 12/1/2012 11:51:32 PM
Just three that I know of:

1. Spare Oleg, let Aria kill him, or kill him yourself
2. Convince Aria to be a more benevolent ruler of Omega or have her remain ruthless
3. This one doesn't seem that impactful, but you can either shutdown the reactor in that scene where Aria and Nyreen are trapped in a force field but at the cost of innocent lives or you could reroute power and spare the civilians
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#3deadpool_legendPosted 12/2/2012 1:35:44 AM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
Just three that I know of:

1. Spare Oleg, let Aria kill him, or kill him yourself
2. Convince Aria to be a more benevolent ruler of Omega or have her remain ruthless
3. This one doesn't seem that impactful, but you can either shutdown the reactor in that scene where Aria and Nyreen are trapped in a force field but at the cost of innocent lives or you could reroute power and spare the civilians

Aren't the first two just based on whether you're paragon or renegade throughout the campaign? I don't recall either of those actually being a choice per se. Even 3 wasn't a "pick something" moment. It was use a renegade interrupt or don't.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3