How long was it before people started playing gold?

#11BhelliumPosted 12/2/2012 3:53:12 PM
I remember (pug) Gold being harder myself. It's gotten some buffs sure but so have the players.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#12andy12handyPosted 12/2/2012 3:59:07 PM
Since beta.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#13YamatoBeatsPosted 12/2/2012 4:36:53 PM
I'd give the WiiU community some time to get up to speed. They got a lot of grinding to do to get decent weapons and such. Add to the fact that most of the people who might have it on WiiU, probably have it on another platform. I'd give itanother month for them to catch up. Some of the braver ones with a maxed Mattock might already be doing it.
#14code_kirinPosted 12/2/2012 5:06:13 PM
Bhellium posted...
I remember (pug) Gold being harder myself. It's gotten some buffs sure but so have the players.

Sort of true. At the very least, we have a lot more options now to do optimal damage with. Launch weapons were awful by today's standards. The only ones that can keep up are the ones that have gotten substantial buffs over time. We've gotten grenade gear, gear in general, level IV ammo...

Collectors and Geth (ignoring Sabotage cheese) aside, I'd say the current game is easier than it used to be.

As for myself, I didn't play much gold until a month or two after release. I was pretty content with silver for a while. They'll move up when they're ready.
#15orangeneePosted 12/2/2012 7:05:03 PM
Be a while before I get there. I'm far too agressive.

I have found the Vorcha sentinel suits me though, bloodlust used wisely pays dividends.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#16overkill_78Posted 12/2/2012 9:32:23 PM
Yeah, I was playing Gold during the demo. For the first few months of the game's life I was a 80% Silver 20% Gold kind of guy, now I'm a 90% Gold 10% Platinum kind of guy.

I think I just played with you a few days ago in a UUG. I was a Slayer and it was Rio/Reapers I think. I would have stuck around and played more but my Xbox decided freezing was a good idea.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#17kungfuj0Posted 12/2/2012 9:38:13 PM
overkill_78 posted...
Yeah, I was playing Gold during the demo. For the first few months of the game's life I was a 80% Silver 20% Gold kind of guy, now I'm a 90% Gold 10% Platinum kind of guy.

I think I just played with you a few days ago in a UUG. I was a Slayer and it was Rio/Reapers I think. I would have stuck around and played more but my Xbox decided freezing was a good idea.

I remember playing a uug with a slayer the other day, but I don't remember your gt.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#18Orange_Apples(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:05:53 PM
BitterBear posted...
Out of curiosity, do you know how many people are playing ME3 MP on the WiiU, period? Because I imagine that number is very, very low, which probably contributes to the difficulty of finding a high-level game.

I'd say there are probably 100 regular players.
---
--
-