Easy way to boost characters and weapons when you first start multiplayer.

#1JamItInPosted 12/1/2012 11:50:26 PM
Play platinum challenge level. More XP and credits. If people keep booting you from lobbies or dropping out, just play through by yourself. You're good enough and have the right equipment. If you weren't, you wouldn't be playing at that level, right? You wouldn't just be dropping into games with the intent of having the other players pull all or the majority of what was needed to complete the tasks.
---
Uh huh uh uh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. ~ Jay-Z Hard Knock Life
#2Crimsonhead4Posted 12/2/2012 12:15:38 AM
Huh?
#3bloodgod92Posted 12/2/2012 12:16:34 AM
So, you make money and gain exp by having other people carry you and possibly have the group fail before extraction?

You know what I call that? Being a selfish ass...

Play like everybody else, work your way up.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#4RustyShacklefrdPosted 12/2/2012 12:41:12 AM
And if you'll turn your attention up you'll see the joke flying 50,000 feet above your head.

Also the irony is the above post is so magically delicious I can taste it through the internet.
#5garaciusPosted 12/2/2012 1:51:12 AM
RustyShacklefrd posted...
And if you'll turn your attention up you'll see the joke flying 50,000 feet above your head.

Would that be an example of Poe's law or was the original post not over the top enough too count?
---
Make a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life
#6Mr_arizonaPosted 12/2/2012 3:20:40 AM
1. Choose human Engineer and play bronze till you're at a decent level.

2. Go to Silver and use your Engineer and spam Overload everywhere.

3. Stick with Silver till you think you're good enough to go to Gold.

4. Buy nothing but recruit packs till you max out your commons, then buy tons of Veteran packs till you max out at least most your Uncommons, then move onto Spectre and Premium packs.

If you start unlocking decent characters give them a try to make you job easier but the human Engineer is the best starter character in the game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#7CrunchyzPosted 12/2/2012 7:02:56 AM(edited)
*sitting in a theater, eating cheese*
Oooh, I absolutely LOVE this part! Or maybe I hate it? I can never tell, those two emotions are both so similarly human that it's nauseating!
*munches on more cheese*
This cheese is simply to DIE for! I wonder what it's called?
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
#8CaoSlayerPosted 12/2/2012 8:05:56 AM
I have one easier, spend 120 dollars in packs.

Much faster and without being a dick to every else.
---
Caoslayer, butchering english language since 6/9/2001
#9Ryan_PalmerPosted 12/2/2012 11:26:03 PM
garacius posted...

Would that be an example of Poe's law or was the original post not over the top enough too count?

If you need somebody to put landing lights on a 747 so you can recognize it's an airplane, it's questionable whether or not you are smart enough to realize what landing lights and airplanes are in the first place.
#10Talon5967Posted 12/3/2012 1:00:54 AM
garacius posted...

It was just an example of why the internet is in dire need of a sarcasm font. Though, to be honest, I don't think he would have used it in this case.

Also, I count three people that need to look up.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega