So I was kind of let down by Omega DLC...

#11SageOfLifePosted 12/4/2012 8:55:37 AM
johnnycigar posted...
But can you truly even **** an Asari? I mean, isn't their version of ****ing just some biotic mind interface and cuddling?

No thanks, I'll take the good old fashioned sweaty, squishy, slappy-noise, human ****ing any day.

Physical intercourse is optional.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#12Raze_da_KitsunePosted 12/4/2012 10:04:26 AM
johnnycigar posted...
But can you truly even **** an Asari? I mean, isn't their version of ****ing just some biotic mind interface and cuddling?

No thanks, I'll take the good old fashioned sweaty, squishy, slappy-noise, human ****ing any day.

Pretty sure there's some sort of....organic receptacle down there. After all, they have to birth their children.
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#13LastJagorothPosted 12/4/2012 11:32:30 AM
Raze_da_Kitsune posted...
johnnycigar posted...

Pretty sure there's some sort of....organic receptacle down there. After all, they have to birth their children.

Maybe they pop out of the head tentacles...
#14AnonymousFriendPosted 12/4/2012 1:53:19 PM
^Like a nemekian but from the back of the head?
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
#15melvin343Posted 12/4/2012 2:26:30 PM
Shepard already slept with Aria when he was Drunk at the Citadel, waking up beside her and Aria had that smirk on her face.
---
Still playing Mass Effect 3 MP until Halo 4 is release.
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#16Raze_da_KitsunePosted 12/4/2012 4:23:06 PM
Maybe they pop out of the head tentacles...

Ridiculous....
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#17SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/4/2012 4:30:57 PM
One boob swells as the embryo grows inside. The exterior calcifies, and then eventually the whole thing detaches, becoming an egg. And that's where Asari babies come from. The baby feeds from the remaining mammary while the other slowly grows back. Twins are basically doomed to starvation.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#18johnnycigarPosted 12/4/2012 8:24:00 PM
Raze_da_Kitsune posted...
johnnycigar posted...

'organic receptacle' just found my wife's new nickname!