Just got a Volus Mercenary when I want a Turian Ghost....

#1Scarecrow1711Posted 12/2/2012 3:12:12 PM
Great, now I have all of the current Volus even though I don't want them all. >_>
---
GT: Ru3 1711
Online games I play: ME3, any CoD, Halo 4(soon)
#2invidoverlordPosted 12/2/2012 3:14:54 PM
volus chrs own......at least when i play them, haven't taken them into plat but the role and shield boost can save a game when its needed most. engi = nuke or on higher lvls a slow that adds % dmg from sources.

haven't gotten the adept version but i have only been back from a RRoD since earth dlc so i was stoked when i got my first volus.

though the new turians do look BA
---
I like Robotech and Cookies
#3TysakasaPosted 12/2/2012 3:33:53 PM
invidoverlord posted...
volus chrs own......at least when i play them, haven't taken them into plat but the role and shield boost can save a game when its needed most. engi = nuke or on higher lvls a slow that adds % dmg from sources.

haven't gotten the adept version but i have only been back from a RRoD since earth dlc so i was stoked when i got my first volus.

though the new turians do look BA

The adept version of the Volus is pretty underwhelming. They play a more Shield Booster role in comparison to the engineer who can go all crazy pyromaniac on enemies in gold (haven't really played in him platinum). It's not entirely a bad thing, but it does get kind of boring after awhile when all you really find yourself doing is Shield Boosting your team and if they happen to be a bunch of terrible randoms, well, have fun XD

As for the Turians, yeah the Ghost will steam roll pretty much everything when packing a Harrier (hence all of the complaints) where as the Havoc takes a bit more of a learning approach as to how best put him to use. I use mine like a Krogan vanguard, minusing the melee spam. Still waiting on the engineer though, curious as to how he'll handle.
#4ozzyman314Posted 12/2/2012 5:34:06 PM
lol

I have both Volus Adept & Engineer max appearances.

Only UR I have >:(
---
Loading Signature..........
#5andy12handyPosted 12/2/2012 5:44:37 PM(edited)
I wanted a turian, It gave me volus merc.

It's the RNG, it knows I like Turians, but when I buy a pack it gives me Volus.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#6NonoruPosted 12/2/2012 5:41:53 PM
I wish to have both the Ghost and Volus Engineer.
---
Waiting for FFXIIIvs, KH III,Bioshock Inf.
#7orangeneePosted 12/2/2012 7:32:44 PM
I have got nothing but Turians last few PSPs and a Volus engineer.

I demand a Kroguard.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30