Just got a Volus Mercenary when I want a Turian Ghost....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just got a Volus Mercenary when I want a Turian Ghost....
2 years ago#1
Great, now I have all of the current Volus even though I don't want them all. >_>
---
GT: Ru3 1711
Online games I play: ME3, any CoD, Halo 4(soon)
2 years ago#2
volus chrs own......at least when i play them, haven't taken them into plat but the role and shield boost can save a game when its needed most. engi = nuke or on higher lvls a slow that adds % dmg from sources.

haven't gotten the adept version but i have only been back from a RRoD since earth dlc so i was stoked when i got my first volus.

though the new turians do look BA
---
I like Robotech and Cookies
2 years ago#3
invidoverlord posted...
volus chrs own......at least when i play them, haven't taken them into plat but the role and shield boost can save a game when its needed most. engi = nuke or on higher lvls a slow that adds % dmg from sources.

haven't gotten the adept version but i have only been back from a RRoD since earth dlc so i was stoked when i got my first volus.

though the new turians do look BA

The adept version of the Volus is pretty underwhelming. They play a more Shield Booster role in comparison to the engineer who can go all crazy pyromaniac on enemies in gold (haven't really played in him platinum). It's not entirely a bad thing, but it does get kind of boring after awhile when all you really find yourself doing is Shield Boosting your team and if they happen to be a bunch of terrible randoms, well, have fun XD

As for the Turians, yeah the Ghost will steam roll pretty much everything when packing a Harrier (hence all of the complaints) where as the Havoc takes a bit more of a learning approach as to how best put him to use. I use mine like a Krogan vanguard, minusing the melee spam. Still waiting on the engineer though, curious as to how he'll handle.
2 years ago#4
lol

I have both Volus Adept & Engineer max appearances.

Only UR I have >:(
---
Loading Signature..........
2 years ago#5
I wanted a turian, It gave me volus merc.

It's the RNG, it knows I like Turians, but when I buy a pack it gives me Volus.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
(edited by andy12handy)
2 years ago#6
I wish to have both the Ghost and Volus Engineer.
---
Waiting for FFXIIIvs, KH III,Bioshock Inf.
2 years ago#7
I have got nothing but Turians last few PSPs and a Volus engineer.

I demand a Kroguard.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just got a Volus Mercenary when I want a Turian Ghost....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived