My favorite weapon is the Falcon

#1SushiSquidPosted 12/2/2012 3:06:59 PM(edited)
Sure, I have a bunch of other guns, including all rares maxed out and most ultra rares at a decent level. I don't care. My favorite weapon is the trusty grenade launcher.

I just thought I'd share this. I know the opinion of a stranger on the Internet is extremely important to all of you.

PS: Now that it doesn't charge, the Acolyte is up their on my list of favorites too. It's a slower, lighter grenade launcher.
#2Enemy_AC130Posted 12/2/2012 3:37:30 PM
I only had it for about a day before they nerfed the fire rate. It was beautiful. It's still pretty good though, especially now that they made it lighter.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i52.tinypic.com/2nv4g3m.jpg
I'm a **** wit
#3SushiSquid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 7:39:21 PM
I actually didn't like it as much back when it had its full fire rate. Remember, it isn't just lighter, I think its damage is also higher now too. More importantly, the projectiles now explode on proximity to enemies. This solves the stupid lag issues with it, plus it's easier to aim and more useful on corner shots.
#4code_kirinPosted 12/2/2012 7:46:00 PM
Even if it does hit harder, I'm pretty sure its DPS is less than half of its original self. I wish it did more damage. I can appreciate its stagger ability, but it just doesn't do enough. I only use it on one class atm. Considering giving it to GE as well.
#5xKryptonKnightxPosted 12/2/2012 8:04:38 PM
It does pretty good damage already. Its just iffy against bosses and armor. Its probably my favorite weapon to use on the turian soldier.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#6zayn2123Posted 12/3/2012 7:27:46 AM
I don't know I want to like it but I just can't. A lot of people recommend it to me.
as far as staggering goes I feel there are guns that can do it better IE the striker or the scorpion
---
Zayn
#7terrysmay04Posted 12/3/2012 7:39:19 AM
I use it on my drell adept and my FQE. Its a very nice guns for what I use it for.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#8PuffinagogoPosted 12/3/2012 7:46:18 AM
The Falcon is fun. I use it with the Destroyer.
#9Hui_TianPosted 12/3/2012 7:53:05 AM
its amazing up to Gold difficulty because it dominates non-boss targets with its stun, aoe and ammo-spread ability. On a Turian Ghost, its amazing with Incendiary Ammo (cloak, shoot and spread fire everywhere, then overload to detonate).

however, low DPS makes it hardly useful against big guys, and hence its very limited on Plat Difficulty. Of course, this is why you carry a secondary weapon to deal with bosses, like a Hurricane
#10NS_RegentParkPosted 12/3/2012 7:56:06 AM
code_kirin posted...
Even if it does hit harder, I'm pretty sure its DPS is less than half of its original self. I wish it did more damage. I can appreciate its stagger ability, but it just doesn't do enough. I only use it on one class atm. Considering giving it to GE as well.

To be fair, I'm glad they nerfed the **** out of it.
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers