Can't find any bronze/silver games

#1nitnit4545Posted 12/2/2012 11:02:38 PM
Hi,

I've recently started playing. At first I was able to easily get into some successful bronze/silver games, but all of a sudden it's become almost impossible. At most I'll find one other person. Is there a certain time/date that's best to play?

I have all of the multiplayer DLC installed, maybe that's the problem somehow? I've even tried quick matching for gold out of desperation and still couldn't find anything.

tl;dr any specific settings or time/day to get more bronze/silver matches?
#2BhelliumPosted 12/2/2012 11:11:08 PM
no, I've never had a problem. 'Course I never play bronze anymore.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#3eX CalmunePosted 12/2/2012 11:40:34 PM
I've never had any problem, got in a silver game about the time you posted this actually.
#4Ryan_PalmerPosted 12/3/2012 12:29:49 AM
I have not encountered this problem, and I play multiplayer about an hour a day at different random times whenever I can spare it.
#5Talon5967Posted 12/3/2012 2:05:47 AM
Happens to me sometimes. Try to enter a match, and it just sits on searching. Cancelling the search and trying again usually fixes it. But sometimes I can try a dozen times, taking up to ten minutes, and never get anything, regardless of what search settings I use. At that point, I just give up and go play something else.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega
#6Safer_777Posted 12/3/2012 3:54:46 AM
If you have all DLC,do this.When it starts searching wait around 30 seconds.If nothing happens,cancel it and search again.That works always for me.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#7zhobanPosted 12/3/2012 4:00:49 AM
nitnit4545 posted...
Hi,

I've recently started playing. At first I was able to easily get into some successful bronze/silver games, but all of a sudden it's become almost impossible. At most I'll find one other person. Is there a certain time/date that's best to play?

I have all of the multiplayer DLC installed, maybe that's the problem somehow? I've even tried quick matching for gold out of desperation and still couldn't find anything.

tl;dr any specific settings or time/day to get more bronze/silver matches?

Granted, I'll occasionally have bad luck with this but it's never been a constant occurrence. I almost always play Bronze just for the Character Waves Completed since it can be done so fast with little stress.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#8Foreman22Posted 12/3/2012 7:25:53 AM
I just recently got back into multi-player again and wil be playing bronze for a while. Foreman20 gamer tag.
#9popichueloPosted 12/3/2012 8:42:58 AM
What usually works for me is that when you get stuck in the "Searching" screen, back out, then open up the shop. It loads info for the shop everytime you open it, so then I back out and try again to find a game, and its 9 out of 10 times instant at that point.
#10orangeneePosted 12/3/2012 9:00:02 AM
If I create a game I get zip. Quick match I get bronze/silver when I like.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30