Persuing Kaiden (possible spoilers)

#1DERPATR0NPosted 12/3/2012 1:54:11 AM
So im a male and im trying to romance Kaiden. So far in ME3 ive been super nice to him (got him liquor when he was in the hospital), and hes just joined back up with the Normandy but so far only one thing he has said has hinted that he might be "down for it". I romanced Miranda in ME2 but turned her down in this one. My question is: should I be worried that Kaiden wont be interested? Or do I have to wait more until he comes around? (please let me know while giving as little as you can away of what actually happens between Shepard/Kaiden). Right now im worried that I missed an opportunity to let him know im interested, and also worried that the whole Miranda thing means I wont be given the opportunity to romance him.
---
Kazoo for you! AC:CF FC 1719-6683-2183 Name: Lewis Town: Kryptona
(>^_^)>=- Pokemon Heartgold FC 1162-1968-2953 Name Lois
#2BhelliumPosted 12/3/2012 2:15:17 AM
you gotta be aggressive

don't take no for an answer, pull some rank (as it were)
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#3orangeneePosted 12/3/2012 4:00:18 AM
Have you done the cafe 'date'? I think that's the lock in stage.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#4zhobanPosted 12/3/2012 4:07:13 AM
orangenee posted...
Have you done the cafe 'date'? I think that's the lock in stage.

That's when it happened for me. Though, I wasn't actually trying for it. I had told both Liara and Miranda that I wanted to be with them. Prior to the cafe 'date' I don't think I had talked to Kaidan with the exception of while he was in the hospital. I kept going with the Paragon choice at the cafe and next thing I know, Kaidan apparently wants to deepthroat Shepard. I mean yeah I got an achievement but it was one of those that I had debated reverting to a last save.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#5SageOfLifePosted 12/3/2012 9:31:17 AM
You want to romance him and you can't even spell his name?
---
I am the lizard queen!
#6Dancouga_NovaPosted 12/3/2012 7:05:12 PM
SageOfLife posted...
You want to romance him and you can't even spell his name?

He just wants him for his body.