any one not promote any of ur characters just to hhave them always level 20

#1pureevilpandaPosted 12/3/2012 3:18:23 PM
lol thats what i did lol so every time i get a new character i just use the points any one
---
xPUREVILPANDAx is my gt psn XpurevilpandaX
#2DeathsaurerPosted 12/3/2012 3:33:37 PM
I use to do that, but I just recently decided to go after the N7 promotion challenge just to get the Mass Effect challenge done. Figure I might as well do it since just about every other challenge is finished.
---
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
#3BushidoMusashiPosted 12/3/2012 3:35:21 PM
Nope. I enjoy the process of grinding levels out. Kinda stagnant to me if it's always at 20. I like to just get in a bronze game and own it up if I had a crap day at work.
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum
#4invidoverlordPosted 12/3/2012 4:29:05 PM
i almost do that for every class but like 2, i love having all the points available to me but then there's weekend challenges and regular challenges now and i just have an easier time lvling certain classes
---
I like Robotech and Cookies
#5xKryptonKnightxPosted 12/3/2012 5:00:29 PM
I'll do that after I do the N7 challenge.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#6twinstarnumber1Posted 12/3/2012 5:03:17 PM
i'll go through periods where i like promoting characters. The past month or so i've been rebuilding the majority of my character's setups and changing a lot. Starting over is way more fun than just sitting around playing the same lvl 20 character the same way over and over. Sure you can use respec cards but the amount of characters i've been respecing i need to promote.
---
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar
#7gunholePosted 12/3/2012 5:24:42 PM
I try to keep my n7 reasonably low so that people do not expect too much from me....,
---
*gamertag
#8GoldenSWarriorsPosted 12/3/2012 5:28:59 PM
I keep them at 20 except I'm going for the promotional challenge right now. Once I finish that I will go back to having them at 20. I'll only promote if I don't have a power reset card and I want to change something.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
My Krogan Rap: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/63422726
#9Xero_MachariusPosted 12/4/2012 12:40:54 AM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
I keep them at 20 except I'm going for the promotional challenge right now. Once I finish that I will go back to having them at 20. I'll only promote if I don't have a power reset card and I want to change something.

This & if a weekend challenge needs promotions I promote, obviously.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#10TysakasaPosted 12/4/2012 12:58:38 AM
At the moment I'm promoting again for the one challenge (really the only one I'm actively working on, the rest are as I go kind of thing), but once I'm done I'm really only going to promote until I have an even N7 rating (yes, I'm OCD like that XD) or when we ever have a weekend challenge that requires us to promote characters. Which given the way things are now, probably won't happen any time soon.