any one not promote any of ur characters just to hhave them always level 20

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. any one not promote any of ur characters just to hhave them always level 20

User Info: GrayZStarr

GrayZStarr
4 years ago#11
Do the cool thing.

Promote as the new classes come out. Buy a few PSPs, they'll be at level 16-17, and you get a nice free amount of N7.
----

User Info: overkill_78

overkill_78
4 years ago#12
I promote constantly. I'll probably stop one day (I did for a bit around N7 3000) but I like grinding out for levels, I'm a sucker for pointless level ups. I'm also confident in my ability to contribute in a Gold match at level 1. Maybe not as much as a level 20 for sure, but I'll still be OK.
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill

User Info: perfect_general

perfect_general
4 years ago#13
I level up in bunches, usually after I've saved up a bunch of credits and want to splurge when a new character or weapons get released so when I get character cards, they don't go to waste.
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
4 years ago#14
I take it by spells promoting. For the most part, I don't promote that often, but during weekend challenges where promoting is needed, I'll do alot of it. Also, I tend to like nice, round numbers. My n7 is like 4200 even now. I went for and got the N7 banner for promoting, and my score was close to 4200, so I evened it out. It will probably stay that way until the next weekend where they ask us to promote comes.
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

User Info: MalevolentFish

MalevolentFish
4 years ago#15
I've only ever promoted for four reasons:

1. N7 Mastery (which is done now).
2. Weekend Challenge with a promotion objective.
3. I have completely run out of reset cards and am having trouble getting more.
4. I want to reset two or more characters in the same class.

Outside of those reasons, I keep my characters at 20.
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish
"But why is the rum gone?"

User Info: Arandomthought

Arandomthought
4 years ago#16
I'm currently waiting to get most uncommon weapons to 10, and some rares/ultra rares up there too just so that when I do promote, my guys aren't useless.
Rob ign: rlee1988
Xbox live: rlee1988

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
4 years ago#17
I'm going to keep promoting until I have all the characters and then I'll only promote when I don't have the reset power option.

User Info: Inxentas

Inxentas
4 years ago#18
Promoting characters will eventually lead to the UNAVAILABILITY OF THE BAD ENDINGS. I know it's kind of an academic problem, but it can still happen if you just keep on promoting. So screw this endless play-promote-repeat cycle. Not that it matters, MP sucks anyway.
For future reference: landing in active vulcanoes tends to fry our sensors and melt our hull.

User Info: Crimsonhead4

Crimsonhead4
4 years ago#19
I hate leveling up characters from low levels so rarely promote. The only time I really ever do is when I want to change up a characters skills but don't have a reset powers card
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. any one not promote any of ur characters just to hhave them always level 20

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived