Finished Lev but don't see the cabin item

#1johnnycigarPosted 12/4/2012 7:01:40 AM
Something I have to do?
#2MalevolentFishPosted 12/4/2012 7:08:15 AM
You have to highlight it in the lab after James has asked you if he can have it. When you select it, it'll be delivered to your cabin.

Once there, it can be found on your desk, underneath one of your model displays.
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish
"But why is the rum gone?"
#3ShinDarklighterPosted 12/4/2012 7:11:15 AM
When does James ask that?
---
"Like Ben Franklin said, bub... only two things certain in life.... an' this ain't taxes. SNIKT!" Wolverine
#4MalevolentFishPosted 12/4/2012 7:12:21 AM
There's a portion of the DLC when you can find him in the lab. Just keep talking to him while he's there and eventually he'll ask you.
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish
"But why is the rum gone?"
#5Mr_arizonaPosted 12/4/2012 7:14:57 AM
*Spoiler*

After getting Ann Bryson James will be playing with that Husk head thing. Keep talking to James over and over and eventually he'll mention taking it with you guys. Then you'll have a prompt to deliver it to your cabin.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#6hukeviPosted 12/4/2012 7:15:48 AM
I dont mean to hijack your topic but since its sort of related. When you finished leviathan, how many entries are there in the journal for mission summary that pertains to the leviathan DLC?
---
#7ShinDarklighterPosted 12/4/2012 7:19:09 AM
Oh, I just talk to him once. Thanks.
---
"Like Ben Franklin said, bub... only two things certain in life.... an' this ain't taxes. SNIKT!" Wolverine
#8thefinalzapkeetPosted 12/4/2012 9:58:51 AM
>_> I don't even remember him in there. I just looked around then started the dialogue and he was just there. I'm guessing it's too late to get it back now?

Reminds me of when i completely missed conrad on the citadel until he just randomly shows up at the ending of that quest
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 40
#9ArkJJPosted 12/4/2012 10:47:00 AM
hukevi posted...
I dont mean to hijack your topic but since its sort of related. When you finished leviathan, how many entries are there in the journal for mission summary that pertains to the leviathan DLC?

Sorry, thought I answered that topic but seems I never hit post message. The entries for Leviathan are all one mission leading to the next, only one is in journal at a time.
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.