Getting kicked stories

#1zayn2123Posted 12/4/2012 8:28:50 AM
Started playing the slayer today for the Earth challenge. Thought I was going to hate it but he turned out to be a ton of fun Phase Disrupter is a great power. However since it's not a tech or biotic power I only got two medals that game killing 75 enemies and 50 assists even though I was top score (100k+). After the game is over I'm kicked and the reason apparently was "not doing anything."
That definitely takes the cake for getting kicked for me. so gentlemen take a seat and tell me your woe's of BS
---
Zayn
#2NS_RegentParkPosted 12/4/2012 8:32:11 AM
> See N750 host
> Avenger X
> Vote to kick
> Two more people come in
> Host gets kicked
> Host migration
> Nobody in the lobby but me afterwards
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#3YamatoBeatsPosted 12/4/2012 8:33:21 AM
I don't think mine was so much BS as much as it was they hated me.

Basically, I was running my FQE and going HAM. Per the usual. Only problem was, I didn't get into the hack zone on any of the objectives, instead opting to protect around it because my team was being silly and going down every other minute. I even made it blatantly clear, over mic, as to what it was I was doing. We extract, 30 seconds later one dude pops the red X and the others follow suit.

/shrug
#4YamatoBeatsPosted 12/4/2012 8:34:20 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
> See N750 host
> Avenger X
> Vote to kick
> Host gets kicked
> Host migration

You kick Avenger X's?
#5Mr_PipboyPosted 12/4/2012 8:46:57 AM
In doing various challenges, I was a level 1 MQI with an Arc Pistol X ... I enter a silver room, two people immediately vote to kick. I say "Kicking on silver? Really? You folks must not know what you're doing."

The two who voted to kick ready up and we play. By the end of the game I had a score that was more or less equal to all of theirs combined. Back in the lobby, the other two left. It felt goooooooood.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Rio King
#6NS_RegentParkPosted 12/4/2012 8:56:48 AM(edited)
YamatoBeats posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...
> See N750 host
> Avenger X
> Vote to kick
> Host gets kicked
> Host migration

You kick Avenger X's?

youregoddamnright-breakingbad.gif

Hm, I meant to write N7 50 ... his N7 wasn't 750 or anything.
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#7Haley Joel OsmentPosted 12/4/2012 8:56:40 AM
I was kicked after a successful Gold/Reapers/Reactor game a while back for some reason. Came second on the scoreboard with about 110k, with two of the other guys scoring under 40k and the host around 150k. Didn't die once during the match, helped with objectives, placed my healing turret next to people being revived... kicked before I'd even gotten off the score screen afterwards (not that I was planning on staying anyway).

I dunno, some people are just idiots I guess.

---
I see dead people.
#8bloodgod92Posted 12/4/2012 8:59:07 AM
I joined a game halfway through, on gold, 3rd day playing.

As soon as I join, the other 3 members die, leaving me to take on the remainder of a wave, there was a banshee, brute and about 8-9 lesser mobs...

I save the wave after about 7-8 minutes of running and killing, running and killing, I had no missiles to start with and used all 3 of my medigels and survival kits and an ammo kit... 2 waves later we all died, but not due to me...

In the lobby after the wipe one of the other players commented on my Avenger III and lack of gear on my paladin... they then proceeded to kick me despite me saving a wipe and being second on the leaderboard with 45k points, after only being there for 3 waves...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#9zayn2123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:41:46 AM
here's some more BS 90% of the time I use a Drell I get at least one red x until I change my character. Another was when I was playing sliver doing my gun challenges. I have the lone wolf banner and a bunch of idiots kick me for being a "try hard" saying "I shouldn't be playing sliver" man I swear some people act like their mentally challenged.
---
Zayn
#10melvin343Posted 12/4/2012 10:19:57 AM
I'll tell you what I was being kick for, I was a Ghost Turian LV. 20, Harrier+Hurricane and I was surprise that I only got one kick! Since when we start kicking Ghost Turians? They are really good to have on Gold and Silver and if on Bronze, I can understand.
---
Still playing Mass Effect 3 MP until Halo 4 is release.
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.