Getting kicked stories

#21herduliekmudkipPosted 12/4/2012 11:02:53 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
melvin343 posted...
herduliekmudkip posted...
melvin343 posted...
I'll tell you what I was being kick for, I was a Ghost Turian LV. 20, Harrier+Hurricane and I was surprise that I only got one kick! Since when we start kicking Ghost Turians? They are really good to have on Gold and Silver and if on Bronze, I can understand.

i'll vote to kick anyone using this, especially ghosts

Why if I may ask?

They make a game boring. i.e. if someone's killing everything, that's good, but why am I even there

its not even if theyre killing everything, its the unoriginality and laziness of it. and besides, they dont even get into the match to kill things ;)
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#22Mr_PipboyPosted 12/4/2012 11:04:01 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
melvin343 posted...
melvin343 posted...
I'll tell you what I was being kick for, I was a Ghost Turian LV. 20, Harrier+Hurricane and I was surprise that I only got one kick! Since when we start kicking Ghost Turians? They are really good to have on Gold and Silver and if on Bronze, I can understand.

Why if I may ask?

They make a game boring. i.e. if someone's killing everything, that's good, but why am I even there

free credits?

Kicking people because they have a class that is "Too good" is pretty crappy behavior. If you don't want play with that person, then you should leave, you're the one with the problem, not the guy that WANTS to win.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 1-0
#23herduliekmudkipPosted 12/4/2012 11:07:34 AM
its not "too good"

its babbys first class with babbys first panic button save-my-ass packs and usually using babbys first and only assault rifle

easy =/= good
---
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#24zodiaccurse12Posted 12/4/2012 11:08:45 AM
zayn2123 posted...
here's some more BS 90% of the time I use a Drell I get at least one red x until I change my character. Another was when I was playing sliver doing my gun challenges. I have the lone wolf banner and a bunch of idiots kick me for being a "try hard" saying "I shouldn't be playing sliver" man I swear some people act like their mentally challenged.

yeah I get alot of you pub ppl taunting me because I finally got my Lone Wolf Banner, it doesn't bother me I'm proud of it it took me 45mins each gold to get it.
#25GrayZStarrPosted 12/4/2012 11:09:52 AM
>Join random game
>Wave 9 on Plat, join right as they are finishing the objective
>Spawn next to a Phantom who thinks she's Grey Fox, and instakills me right as I can control
>Get paid, team then dies due to bad luck with Banshees and Phantoms (It was Glacier post-patch)
>Once we get into lobby, get 2 Xs, followed by host calling me, albeit censored, "A money hogging ass"
>Get kicked
>wat

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.png
---
----
#26Mr_PipboyPosted 12/4/2012 11:11:55 AM
its not "too good"

its babbys first class with babbys first panic button save-my-ass packs and usually using babbys first and only assault rifle

easy =/= good

I said the class was good, I made no insinuations about the player with it. So I agree a bad player using that class and succeeding does not make them good. Despite your objections to people using classes that make their performance better, the class is still good.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 1-0
#27herduliekmudkipPosted 12/4/2012 11:12:49 AM
GrayZStarr posted...
>Join random game
>Wave 9 on Plat, join right as they are finishing the objective
>Spawn next to a Phantom who thinks she's Grey Fox, and instakills me right as I can control
>Get paid, team then dies due to bad luck with Banshees and Phantoms (It was Glacier post-patch)
>Once we get into lobby, get 2 Xs, followed by host calling me, albeit censored, "A money hogging ass"
>Get kicked
>wat

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.png

and then you started trolling them right

right?
---
#28zayn2123(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:15:05 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
melvin343 posted...
melvin343 posted...

Why if I may ask?

understandable but does that really warrant a kick?
---
Zayn
#29GrayZStarrPosted 12/4/2012 11:15:56 AM
Nah

I just shrugged, got annoyed over losing some Rank IV ammo, then went back to playing
---
----
#30herduliekmudkipPosted 12/4/2012 11:16:04 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
its not "too good"

easy =/= good

I said the class was good, I made no insinuations about the player with it. So I agree a bad player using that class and succeeding does not make them good. Despite your objections to people using classes that make their performance better, the class is still good.

i dont care if youre the best player ever

i'll still kick a ghost with a harrier
---