So We Datamine Anything from Omega Yet?

#1scarletspeed7Posted 12/4/2012 9:07:16 AM
Just curious. Haven't seen anything, but it's been all but confirmed that there's at least one more SP DLC on the way.
---
No matter what you think of me, this will always be worse:
www.youtube.com/fritz0x3
#2SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/4/2012 9:43:07 AM
No extra files in it, according to holdtheline.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#3bessy67Posted 12/4/2012 9:45:33 AM
So nothing new about the speculated Citadel DLC from the Leviathan data mining?
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/4/2012 11:48:20 AM
Initial findings reveal nothing. I haven't been keeping up on it, since, though.There may be a few unused Omega assets in the omega files, but bioware guys have been saying that they're getting smarter about hiding new DLC hooks. They're probably actively removing stuff from DLC before it gets sent out. Or possible they're just tagging Citadel files "Omega" to keep them hidden and from arousing suspicion, which would require much more examination to discover.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.