Balance Changes: 12/4/12

#11PoopMasterGoetzPosted 12/4/2012 2:15:34 PM
find no fan tar sea posted...
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Is BioWare ever going to fix sabotage's bugged lack of kill crediting?

I think they did. The last time i used the Quarian Female Infiltrator, i saw the 'sabotage' power getting the points for the kill.

That happens occasionally against geth, I think when the rank 5 hack explosion kills something. But the backfire damage doesn't give any points.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#12YamatoBeatsPosted 12/4/2012 2:21:47 PM(edited)
Pretty good Valkyrie damage buff. Called the 10% Acolyte damage nerf too.
#13ANARCHYRULZPosted 12/4/2012 2:25:26 PM
are you serious, now the turian ghost is nerfed to @##% jeez

ironically enough someone made a topic in all caps over there about how much they hated the turian ghost
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#14MurphysGhostPosted 12/4/2012 2:28:00 PM
ANARCHYRULZ posted...

TGI's still easily one of the best characters in the game.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#15WatermelonFartsPosted 12/4/2012 2:28:31 PM
ANARCHYRULZ posted...

ironically enough someone made a topic in all caps over there about how much they hated the turian ghost

I was starting to think a majority of the ... people left the forum.
---
Absolute Monarch of The Lands of Hazardonia
#16Rogue MuttPosted 12/4/2012 2:34:08 PM
ANARCHYRULZ posted...

Agreed, the Ghost will be fine. The nerf hurt the Havoc more in my opinion, just because he wasn't as strong to begin with.
---
BSG
#17jaso13_basicPosted 12/4/2012 2:35:50 PM
Yes, no Batarian or Volus, and the Saber is even better.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#18MalzelPosted 12/4/2012 2:39:01 PM
The Saber is my highest UR (at 7) but I still don't see myself using it that often because of the stupid recoil following each shot that requires taking a scope mod if you want to land consecutive shots quickly. This less-than-10% buff doesn't change much.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#19terrysmay04Posted 12/4/2012 2:51:35 PM
stim packs didn't get hit too hard I don't think

Acolyte nerf was warrented, we will see how good it still is tonight.

Sabre buff is cool, I didn't think the sabre was bad before.

I have no valkyrie so whatever

Havok strike should be helpful
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#20Jashin_SamaPosted 12/4/2012 2:52:31 PM
Stim Pack will still fulfill it's main use of refilling your shields on demand, and providing you with twice as much as your base shields for up to 9 seconds, with no cooldown. It's still essentially an OpsPack, but now it isn't better than an OpsPack, which it never should have been to begin with. It doesn't break the skill at all, which says a lot considering this is a much larger nerf than I expected.

As for all of you people screaming over the Acolyte nerf, I'm currently lol'ing at how silly the actual nerf is. 10% damage decrease? You still have a, what? 500% damage bonus against Shields and Barriers? You still have the best shield-stripping weapon in the game. Wah away.

Kudos to BW for releasing the one character I didn't expect to see anytime soon.

Saber buff is glorious, as I just managed to unlock it for the first time the other day.

That is all.
---
Who the hell is Zilong17? Probably Black Chaos Soldier's alt. - MegaSTV