Is Omega..

#11sheepman23Posted 12/4/2012 6:29:09 PM
I really enjoyed it. However, I'm not really sure I could say that it's worth $15. If it ever goes on sale though, I'd highly recommend it.
#12Raze_da_KitsunePosted 12/4/2012 6:37:51 PM
TC, Leviathan went on sale for Black Friday. Its the holidays so Omega/ Leviathan should be going on sale pretty soon. Don't quote me on that one though. I'd wait to see if they do go on sale though.
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#13deadpool_legendPosted 12/4/2012 9:28:56 PM
I would say Leviathan was better. Had a little side investigation portion and was related to the overall plot. Omega was just a giant sidequest with nothing unique about it. It was fun because ME3 is just fun, but it was nothing special.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#14Shanoa_AlucardPosted 12/4/2012 9:39:14 PM
I'm a Mass Effect junkie and own all dlc across the trilogy, so I am not sure I can answer this question objectively. Well actually, may be more of a Bioware junkie as I did the same thing to Da: O/Awakening and Da2 with their dlc.....
#15NafzgerPosted 12/4/2012 9:40:56 PM
There is no justification to the $15 price tag, and if you get it on Xbox, it's actually $20, unless you had points left over. I was really disappointed to hear MS was doing away with MSPs, except for Live.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#16windfoxxPosted 12/4/2012 9:52:54 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed it, and the bonus power you get after beating it is crazy good. Overall, I thought Omega was a much better DLC than Leviathan.

So for me, yeah, I think it was worth it.