So Huntress cloak boosts power damage, but not weapon?

#1slayer456Posted 12/4/2012 7:30:30 PM
Or is it broken for both?
---
100 Stories, of 100 Tons of 110% Ten-Speed Terror. Straight Out the Grease Yo, Like...Bam.
#2Mr_PipboyPosted 12/4/2012 7:31:31 PM
Its boost DC, I don't know about warp. I heard that weapon damage was bugged, yes, so I'm just passing along hearsay there.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 1-0
#3code_kirinPosted 12/4/2012 7:31:44 PM
Just power and melee.
#4TheodenPosted 12/5/2012 2:30:51 AM(edited)
Bioware finally acknowledged it was a bug yesterday. They said there are technical issues fixing it without screwing something else up, so it may be a while before it's fixed.

(It's also an oversight that the Quarian Marksman has such low health and shields).
---
#5Xero_MachariusPosted 12/5/2012 3:22:22 AM(edited)
Theoden posted...
Bioware finally acknowledged it was a bug yesterday. They said there are technical issues fixing it without screwing something else up, so it may be a while before it's fixed.

(It's also an oversight that the Quarian Marksman has such low health and shields).
---

They won't be fixing it at all I don't think.

BW's Eric Fasdknalsjd said that they're looking to compensate broken char releases (such as give them extra passive boosts or faster cooldowns since the fixes would require a patch which isn't gonna happen just cause they screwed up 2 chars)

So I wouldn't hold your breath for the Huntress TC or Marksman H/S fix.

So basically it's a case of... Here have a new character... there's some broken bits but we'll throw in some small bits of candy for you instead :)

Edit - Personally not a fan of either of the classes so.. meh. Recon mine would of made the QMarksman a hell of lot more interesting.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#6themissingmanPosted 12/5/2012 2:47:48 AM
Xero_Macharius posted...
Theoden posted...

---

BW's Eric Fasdknalsjd said that they're looking to compensate broken char releases (such as give them extra passive boosts or faster cooldowns since the fixes would require a patch which isn't gonna happen just cause they screwed up 2 chars)

So basically it's a case of... Here have a new character... there's some broken bits but we'll throw in some small bits of candy for you instead :)

If the candy is delicious, who cares if there are missing bricks in the LEGO kit?
---
Handsome Jack 2012
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen
#7Xero_MachariusPosted 12/5/2012 3:25:13 AM
themissingman posted...
Xero_Macharius posted...
Theoden posted...

---

If the candy is delicious, who cares if there are missing bricks in the LEGO kit?

It's the cheapest candy in the world. (I can't imagine them giving massive buff to QMarksman just because he has slightly less H/S... as for the Huntress, I can't imagine the lvl of buff they'd have to give to compansate for the missing weapon damage bonus)
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#8BhelliumPosted 12/5/2012 3:29:30 AM(edited)
It turns out that power use is kinda godawful for her, even with broken weapon damage. Bit counter-intuitive, that.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll just make DC twice as powerful.
---
You are now aware that the island of Tar Valon from the Wheel of Time is a yonic symbol.
http://images.wikia.com/wot/images/9/9c/Tarvalonmap.png
#9orangeneePosted 12/5/2012 3:35:06 AM
Good to see BW is still checking their work as thoroughly as ever. Be funny if they accidentally made the Voguard super OP.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#10Xero_MachariusPosted 12/5/2012 3:45:03 AM
orangenee posted...
Good to see BW is still checking their work as thoroughly as ever. Be funny if they accidentally made the Voguard super OP.

I'm holding out for a 2 second cooldown BC so he can just charge from target to target.
---
GT - Xero M XTC