22.22% (36 votes)
Vanguard
32.1% (52 votes)
Engineer
4.94% (8 votes)
They all are equally terrible as well as the SP as a whole
6.17% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
After playing thru SP once then staying with MP for the rest of the way, I realized that I've gotten much better and want to beat it on Insanity (did Hardcore last time). I think I'd win with pretty much any class but I want to see which class you had more fun with.

BTW, my last run was as a Sentinel and I'm unlikely (but not impossible) to do that again.
---
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
#2Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/4/2012 9:08:37 PM
Adept. I used to argue for Vanguards, but once I gained Reave the favoritism was shifted. Biotic explosions in this game are just too fun and with Liara and Javik at your control, it's hard not to want to be an Adept killing machine.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#3ShadowangemonPosted 12/4/2012 9:10:24 PM
Engineer kinda made me lazy.

A Turret and a Drone and Incinerate to throw from or around cover? What's this blocky metal thing in my hands?

Though I guess the big question is, do the MP changes to stuff like Tech Explosions apply to SP? If so, Engineer and Adept would be crazy.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#4bessy67Posted 12/4/2012 9:11:38 PM
I've only done infiltrator and I definitely enjoyed it, but adept with BE's definitely seems like it would be quite fun.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5code_kirinPosted 12/4/2012 10:09:02 PM
I am having a lot of fun as adept shep. Vanguard was either monotonous or tedious most of the time. By the end I had just gone with Marksman bonus power, a tempest, and explosive incendiary ammo so I wouldn't have to deal with charge not working and other dumb stuff.

Infiltrator sounds mad fun with Flare though. I might actually play a third run just to try it out.
#6Orange_ApplesPosted 12/4/2012 10:19:55 PM
You haven't had fun until you've set the game to narrative and run a sentinel with Tech Armor and Fortification/Defense Matrix/Barrier, both at max damage reduction. My brother was watching me play through Omega (it is easier than both of us playing it separately), and I got hit with an Atlas missile. He was amazed by how little damage I took from it. My shields recharged faster than enemies could damage me.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#7BashyMcFetusPosted 12/5/2012 12:32:05 AM
Rafficus_III posted...
Adept. I used to argue for Vanguards, but once I gained Reave the favoritism was shifted. Biotic explosions in this game are just too fun and with Liara and Javik at your control, it's hard not to want to be an Adept killing machine.

Try reave on a vanguard. Much fun to be had.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#8HueyFreman(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:29:33 AM
BashyMcFetus posted...

I would love to do that but I have Ashley
---
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
#9Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/5/2012 7:34:37 AM
HueyFreman posted...
BashyMcFetus posted...

I would love to do that but I have Ashley

Just do a speed run-through with default FemShep. Do priority missions and talk to Kaidan. Once the Citadel Coup is over and he's on your ship, visit him and talk to him. He'll give you Reave.

@Bashy: I had Reave on my Vanguard, now I use Flare, but I kept playing him like an Adept with Charge.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#10sheepman23Posted 12/5/2012 7:53:34 AM
I had a ton of fun as an Adept on my last playthrough... biotic explosions EVERYWHERE, especially with Liara, Kaidan, or Javik on your squad, and not to mention Aria during Omega. Just Area Reave everything and watch the fireworks explode.

I'm playing as an Engineer right now, and the flamethrower evolution of Sentry Turret can set up some fun situations with Chain Overload.