If you could take one power from one character and change it

#1InsaneriderPosted 12/5/2012 7:02:32 AM
Who would you choose and what would you change?
For me, it'd have to be the N7 Slayer and I'd remove Biotic Slash in favor of either Stasis or Barrier because despite BS being good at hitting a crowd of enemies, PD does far and away more damage, hits only a slightly smaller area, and doesn't proc C/D. Biotic Slash is simply competing for usage with Biotic Charge, and ultimately means if you use it, you can't restore your shields for a small amount of time.
Stasis, however, can disable a target temporarily, allowing you to melee or PD it and Barrier would give him DR outside his light melee and give him a close-range AoE option and both options could (potentially) open up BEs for the Slayer.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#2bessy67Posted 12/5/2012 7:07:53 AM
Drell Vanguard. Replace pull with annihilation field. Blow up all the things.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Crimsonhead4Posted 12/5/2012 7:14:05 AM
Turian soldier sub concussive shot for inferno grenades. That with proxy mine would be absolutely insane
#4Crimsonhead4Posted 12/5/2012 7:19:11 AM
Also krogan shaman with reave over warp would be interesting. Damage resistance from barrier, reave and rage would be scary
#5fennell92Posted 12/5/2012 7:20:30 AM
Replace carnage with bloodlust for kroguard.

RAHAHA
#6bessy67Posted 12/5/2012 7:23:02 AM
fennell92 posted...
Replace carnage with bloodlust for kroguard.

RAHAHA

God no, I think that the animations for bloodlust and rage put together could do permanent brain damage
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/5/2012 7:25:35 AM
I actually have two:

1) Make Annihlation a field that doesn't have duration and simply remains on.
2) Give the Slayer sword mastery like the Shadow with either a choice in Barrier or Armor damage. I want a freaking lightsaber, damnit.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#8JediWatchmenPosted 12/5/2012 7:31:30 AM(edited)
I have three

Asari Valkyrie i would swap out annihilation field for a similar but more overload styled power kinda a null field the sabotages and takes shields away.

N7 paladin i would drop incinerate in favor of wrap or reave and if i were allowed a second power alt i would make his shield and activated ability not a melee replacement and use that to replace energy drain.

Volus merc. i would swap decoy out for reave.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#9NefhithPosted 12/5/2012 7:35:25 AM
Lol originality came to gamefaqs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/64831076
#10MalevolentFishPosted 12/5/2012 7:36:43 AM
Krogan Shaman - Replace Shockwave with Nova
Vorcha Hunter - Replace Incinerate with Inferno Grenades
Volus Adept - Replace Volus with Salarian
Volus Engineer - Replace Volus with Salarian
Volus Sentinel - Replace Volus with Salarian
Volus Vanguard - Replace Volus with Salarian
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish