1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Solo Challenge
3 years ago#11
Bhellium posted...
Lack of flinching without teammates is a pretty deadly combo

Duly noted.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
3 years ago#12
I might go with the Ghost over the Kroguard for Platinum. Less infinite shield recharge, yes, but the danger of charging too close to a Banshee at some point during that hour-plus slog and getting KO'd is pretty high...
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
3 years ago#13
so for bronze and silver the kroguard would be best but for gold and plat i should hold off until have a ghost. so should only equip the piranha or should i have a back up.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
3 years ago#14
^ Gold / Geth with the Kroguard isn't too bad at all.

But Platinum there will be Banshees and other sync-killers no matter what. It's up to you, though, I'm sure plenty of people have solo'd Plat with the Kroguard- and I've never solo'd Plat, only Gold. I just know from playing Gold / Reapers that Banshee grabs put a major damper on the Kroguard's charge-happy style.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
3 years ago#15
Bhellium posted...
It should be noted that soloing Reapers requires A LOT of running/repositioning, even with Kroguards. Damn Banshees.

Depends on map/luck. As a Krogan Vanguard on Vancouver, I have soloed reapers without leaving the ramp with the ammo crate at the bottom (excluding objectives of course).

Abuse the grab immunity from ramps as much as possible, it helps a lot.

I want to try it with Collectors but the scions do not rush...
---
The Diminutive Tyrant of Sur'Kesh, Thessia, and Jolly Old England.
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
3 years ago#16
i see
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Solo Challenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived