Solo Challenge

#11Rafficus_IIIPosted 12/5/2012 9:27:24 AM
Bhellium posted...
Lack of flinching without teammates is a pretty deadly combo

Duly noted.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#12MurphysGhostPosted 12/5/2012 9:31:56 AM
I might go with the Ghost over the Kroguard for Platinum. Less infinite shield recharge, yes, but the danger of charging too close to a Banshee at some point during that hour-plus slog and getting KO'd is pretty high...
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#13JediWatchmen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:37:24 AM(edited)
so for bronze and silver the kroguard would be best but for gold and plat i should hold off until have a ghost. so should only equip the piranha or should i have a back up.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#14MurphysGhostPosted 12/5/2012 9:38:23 AM
^ Gold / Geth with the Kroguard isn't too bad at all.

But Platinum there will be Banshees and other sync-killers no matter what. It's up to you, though, I'm sure plenty of people have solo'd Plat with the Kroguard- and I've never solo'd Plat, only Gold. I just know from playing Gold / Reapers that Banshee grabs put a major damper on the Kroguard's charge-happy style.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#15donkeyofdestinyPosted 12/5/2012 9:39:05 AM
Bhellium posted...
It should be noted that soloing Reapers requires A LOT of running/repositioning, even with Kroguards. Damn Banshees.

Depends on map/luck. As a Krogan Vanguard on Vancouver, I have soloed reapers without leaving the ramp with the ammo crate at the bottom (excluding objectives of course).

Abuse the grab immunity from ramps as much as possible, it helps a lot.

I want to try it with Collectors but the scions do not rush...
---
The Diminutive Tyrant of Sur'Kesh, Thessia, and Jolly Old England.
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#16JediWatchmen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:39:21 AM
i see
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!