How can you people still support bioware

#113PiesAndAForkPosted 12/5/2012 12:11:18 PM
NS_RegentPark posted...
chill 02 posted...
Because I like the game.
#12CharmilePosted 12/5/2012 12:16:36 PM
Dr.EmmettBrown posted...
We did it Marty, the time machine still works!!

---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#13ShadowangemonPosted 12/5/2012 12:16:44 PM
I haven't spent a dime on the game since I bought the initial release. Yeah I was disappointed with the single player plot like everyone else, but they at least delivered one of my favorite multiplayer experiences.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#14scarletspeed7Posted 12/5/2012 12:18:37 PM
I broke my diks after the ending.
---
No matter what you think of me, this will always be worse:
www.youtube.com/fritz0x3
#15ShadowangemonPosted 12/5/2012 12:19:47 PM
scarletspeed7 posted...
I broke my diks after the ending.

Yeah, that... that'll teach them...
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#16CaelestinePosted 12/5/2012 12:38:43 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
After that insult of a game mass effect 3.

So many lazy and careless things were put into that game just to dub it down and appeal to COD fan boyz.

That game was just auto dialogue,bad squad mates,the worst misc missions ever,no main enemy and im not even going to mention the ending

and you guys still buy that 15 dollar 3 hour long dlc?

thats also insulting, 3 hours for 15 bucks, i hope bioware goes broke and dies with ea

It's a big world. Just because I do not like certain pop culture franchises (eg. Twilight) does not mean that those franchises are not successful. Heck Twilight is topping the box offices right now. There is nothing wrong if someone enjoy certain pop culture for whatever reason. And for those who have the vision and smarts to exploit that and make money, they may not be getting any recognition for high art or being innovative, but it is perfectly fair if they are being rewarded for their vision and efforts.
#17MurphysGhostPosted 12/5/2012 12:41:43 PM
itrainpokemon posted...

So many lazy and careless things were put into that game just to dub it down and appeal to COD fan boyz.

Nothing to see here, people. Just another poor person who was molested by Call of Duty.

TC, we weep for your lost innocence. Have a cigarette.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#18deathscythe257Posted 12/5/2012 12:45:05 PM
because i can
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#19OEIO999Posted 12/5/2012 12:53:40 PM
I'm not. They're making lacklustre and lazy games like DO2/ME3, that ruin the reputation of the franchise. What reason would I have to support their creations, when they're riddled with 'artistic integrity'.
#20manonfiyaPosted 12/5/2012 12:57:27 PM
One of the great mysteries of life this is: Why do people even give a **** what other people like?

Maybe all humans are interconnected after all...of course if I could see those connections I'd likely have multiple amputations daily.