How can you people still support bioware

#21SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/5/2012 2:01:35 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
and you guys still buy that 15 dollar 3 hour long dlc?

I didn't spend a cent on ME3. A friend gave me the game and the online pass was still good, so I'm playing for free.

However, if I had to make the choice, I'd still drop $10 for the online pass. There's a reason ME3 is getting recognition as one of the best co-op offerings in a long time.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#22ShadowangemonPosted 12/5/2012 2:02:50 PM
manonfiya posted...
One of the great mysteries of life this is: Why do people even give a **** what other people like?

Because unhappy people feel like they have to crush the happiness of others out of a misguided desire to fill the empty void of their existence?

Me, I fill it with ice cream. And on that note I'm going to go get some right now.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#23jebjebPosted 12/5/2012 2:03:39 PM
Everyone who hates COD thinks they can make the ultimate video game.
---
PSN: MrKapoo
#24Mr_PipboyPosted 12/5/2012 2:05:08 PM
TC has 42 hours of MP played and didn't unlock one UR. He's just crying because the game doesn't like him.

Boo hoo TC. You get it out of your system? No one cares.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 1-0
#25sheepman23Posted 12/5/2012 2:06:26 PM
chill 02 posted...
Because I like the game.

Because I LOVE the game.

Oh, and I love Omega.
#26CyhortI82Posted 12/5/2012 2:19:37 PM
Every time I see a topic like this, I wanna go out and buy another copy of Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2, just to show how much I love BioWare.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#27XWolfOPosted 12/5/2012 2:40:24 PM
Because the game is awesome and I can't wait for the next one.
---
It's-a me!
#28ShadowangemonPosted 12/5/2012 2:52:59 PM(edited)
sheepman23 posted...
chill 02 posted...
Because I like the game.

Because I LOVE the game.

Oh, and I love Omega.

Before anyone insults this guy, as some are like to do, I just want to point out how we should all envy him. There are plenty of things that I like that other people think are stupid. I feel fortunate for getting enjoyment out of the simple things that I like. I wish I got more enjoyment out of games like ME3, DO2, and Fable 3.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#29ahicks1Posted 12/5/2012 3:00:14 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
After that insult of a game mass effect 3.

So many lazy and careless things were put into that game just to dub it down and appeal to COD fan boyz.

That game was just auto dialogue,bad squad mates,the worst misc missions ever,no main enemy and im not even going to mention the ending

and you guys still buy that 15 dollar 3 hour long dlc?

thats also insulting, 3 hours for 15 bucks, i hope bioware goes broke and dies with ea

Shorting before reading this I bought Omega DLC and ME1 (on PS3) let me get you a tissue.
#30Fou LuPosted 12/5/2012 3:04:50 PM
Because it was better than the previous 2, that's why. Don't like my opinion? Oh well!
---
I smolder with generic rage.