How can you people still support bioware

#31DarthVashtiPosted 12/5/2012 2:25:56 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
That game was just auto dialogue,bad squad mates,the worst misc missions ever,no main enemy and im not even going to mention the ending

"Auto dialogue": Bulls***. Every conversation had dialogue choices.

"Bad squadmates": They were just as capable as they were in Mass Effect 2 and a hell of a lot more effective than in Mass Effect 1.

"Worst misc missions": There was a problem with the side missions?

"No main enemy": The Reapers and Cerberus would like to say hello.

"Hurr durr the ending": Sure if you didn't download the extended cut than it wasn't that great but the extended cut fixed that problem.
#32WemedgePosted 12/5/2012 2:27:25 PM
Criticism from a guy with 'pokemon' in his name.....
#33SolKarellenPosted 12/5/2012 2:31:35 PM
I've disliked Bioware since Mass Effect 2 was released. Does that make me a hipster?
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#34xKryptonKnightxPosted 12/5/2012 2:32:26 PM
TC has abandoned his topic. No commitment whatsoever.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#35ShadowangemonPosted 12/5/2012 2:42:33 PM
DarthVashti posted...
the extended cut fixed that problem.

Ehhh. The EC wasn't exactly a masterpiece. The bit with the Normandy swooping in with Harbinger just staring at you felt clumsy and phoned in. And don't gimme that "stealth drive" nonsense. The Collectors saw through it, of course the Reapers can.

"You want to know how it all happened? This is everything that happened in every miniscule detail and there's no such thing as plot holes."
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#36MEFreak1984Posted 12/5/2012 3:00:10 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
After that insult of a game mass effect 3.

So many lazy and careless things were put into that game just to dub it down and appeal to COD fan boyz.

That game was just auto dialogue,bad squad mates,the worst misc missions ever,no main enemy and im not even going to mention the ending

and you guys still buy that 15 dollar 3 hour long dlc?

thats also insulting, 3 hours for 15 bucks, i hope bioware goes broke and dies with ea

How does it appeal to COD fans? ME3 is orders of magnitude better than any COD game. There's just no pleasing people like you. First, the ending isn't good enough, they fix it, and you still pi$$ and moan about how "Bioware is Evil". "ME2 isn't as good as ME1, Bioware is epic fail." Seriously dude, grow up and move on.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"
#37CharmilePosted 12/5/2012 3:25:43 PM
xKryptonKnightx posted...

It's a shame we can't have quality trolls anymore
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#38Executioner232Posted 12/5/2012 3:28:00 PM
there were few problems in the whole game, the ending wasnt the giant exploding reaper of the last two, more of a "choose your fate" ending that a few other games have.
---
PSN user - Exterminator8954
#39DracovianPosted 12/5/2012 3:28:56 PM
TC, the good news is ME3 DLC are selling a fraction of what ME2 sold. That's a good enough victory for me right there.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#40andy12handyPosted 12/5/2012 3:31:01 PM
Charmile posted...
xKryptonKnightx posted...

It's a shame we can't have quality trolls anymore

Ouch.

That-

That just hurts.

Deep.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.