How can you people still support bioware

#41Mr_PipboyPosted 12/5/2012 3:32:16 PM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
TC has abandoned his topic. No commitment whatsoever.

Because he's the troll that the ME3 board deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... and so we'll tease him ... because he can take it ... because he's not a troll... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector ... a Dark Soul ...
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 1-0
#42andy12handyPosted 12/5/2012 3:38:14 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...

Because he's the troll that the ME3 board deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... and so we'll tease him ... because he can take it ... because he's not a troll... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector ... a Dark Soul ...

The ME3 board's time has come. Like the boards for ME1 or ME2 before it, the forum has become a breeding ground for conversation and aid. It is beyond changing and must be allowed to be derailed. This is the most important function of the League of Petty Crimes. It is one we've performed for centuries. The ME3 board... must be trolled.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#43itrainpokemon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:40:03 PM
your all just too blinded by your love for bioware to realize how bad that game was compared to the first 2

i refuse to believe any of you are true mass effect fans who looked into every detail and loved the world as i did. You all just got into it during part 3 because its what everyody else was doing and because it had multiplayer.

This is the only mass effect were shepard talks on his own, and its not just once or twice its literally almost every single thing he says

Those fetch missions for scanning planets were ridiculously lazy.

the other side missions are just the multiplayer maps, also lazy.

Not even one of what we thought would be a huge decision affected the game.
How lazy is that, after all those promises , the rachni decision ,the geth heretix and many many other things that did absolutely nothing.

Its a shame that i have to convince my own self that it ended at mass effect 2 when shepard jumped on to the ship because i refuse to accept that disgusting horrible ending .

how can i even play mass effect 1 ever again when I know that IT DOESNT MATTER.
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
#44meltor13Posted 12/5/2012 3:43:45 PM
TC needs moar HEAVY ARMOR
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#45MarkMiltonPosted 12/5/2012 3:51:44 PM
oh man, i'm sorry.

i see now that YOU are the "true" fan, and i'm just a nobody that isn't allowed an opinion. thank you for showing me the way!
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#46ZeroXepherixPosted 12/5/2012 4:11:53 PM(edited)
"True fan." Oh man. That made me laugh.

Even if I did believe you were serious, any argument that features the phrase "true fan" is usually one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on gaming message boards.
---
360 GT: Zero Exillerius
PSN ID: ZeroXepherix
#47SomeDudeIdkPosted 12/5/2012 4:14:10 PM
What do you mean..."You people?"
---
Keepin' it classy.
#48bessy67Posted 12/5/2012 4:16:30 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9A-APD0OBA
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#49ChronoAcePosted 12/5/2012 4:19:08 PM
The only people left here are a few Biodrones and Multiplayers so of course it is going to appear that 'people' still support Bioware. The people who hated the game and its ending have moved on, as evidenced by this board being slow as a walrus as of the past few months.
#50Hi2utooPosted 12/5/2012 4:21:07 PM
GrayZStarr posted...
This is new and interesting.

Hate on EA plz. Bioware at least used to be cool.

Remember Kotor 1? Jade Empire? :|

LMFAO blame it on EA. That's a good one. Bioware is totally immune right? They totally did not sell out their company when they were valued very high right? Totally all EA right? Biodrones still refusing that the company they love so much betrayed them for $$.
---
Jeremy Lin will be busting his way onto the bench this season.