Credit farming

#1NefhithPosted 12/5/2012 1:38:19 PM
Hello, I'm a lazy dude who wants some fast credits. If someone wants to invite me to play gold/platinum games, I'd be really glad to join.

I can defend myself (not a lot but hell, I try) on gold, and in platinum I get killed like a fly under an elephant's leg, but if you want to rocket glitch, or use the crate that so many people use on a map which name I can't remember, feel free to do so.

GT: Nefhith
#2zhobanPosted 12/5/2012 2:33:56 PM
Nefhith posted...
Hello, I'm a lazy dude who wants some fast credits. If someone wants to invite me to play gold/platinum games, I'd be really glad to join.

I can defend myself (not a lot but hell, I try) on gold, and in platinum I get killed like a fly under an elephant's leg, but if you want to rocket glitch, or use the crate that so many people use on a map which name I can't remember, feel free to do so.

GT: Nefhith

Be careful with playing Firebase Rio/Reaper/ Platinum. It's best to have a Volus Engineer, Demolisher, Turian Ghost or any Infiltrator and a Soldier. Did I get any of those earlier? I got a Destroyer and a Volus Engineer. The Destroyer wasn't too bad but the Volus Engineer didn't have 200% recharge speed and even the times that it would have been able to Shield Boost it didn't. That and the fact we had a Level 9 Asari Adept which I didn't notice thanks to the banner so I thought it said Level 9.

The other time I dealt with two Vanguards who had no idea how to stay alive.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#3Nefhith(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:24:52 PM
Damn. I've got all of them and I can say I play very well with them. With the volus I'm almost all the time next to my teammates spamming shield boost each time they get hit.

Nobody wanted to play with me =(
#4Mr_PipboyPosted 12/5/2012 5:54:34 PM
Nefhith posted...
Damn. I've got all of them and I can say I play very well with them. With the volus I'm almost all the time next to my teammates spamming shield boost each time they get hit.

No one like a mooch. You've got a Harrier and you've got a Ghost. Give them a go.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King of Rio 1-0
#5Aurion819Posted 12/5/2012 5:55:47 PM
I never really got the point of credit farming. I'd rather be playing for fun, but also be at least a little challenged. If I'm sitting in a box for 20 minutes spamming one thing over and over, I'm not having much fun. As for buying lots of Spectre/Premium Spectre Packs, I just buy them as I get them.

But to each his own. If credit farming is your thing, rock it. Just... count me out.
---
"When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth."
#6ShadowangemonPosted 12/5/2012 6:01:19 PM(edited)
Well, I want to do some credit farming because I'm still missing five freaking Soldiers.

No Batarian, no Destroyer, no Havoc, no Geth Trooper, who really cares about the Marksman.

I've got every Adept, every Engineer, I'm missing the Huntress but I don't care for Infiltrator anyway, and the Batarian Brawler which I really quite want to use. Edit: Missing the two newest Sentinels but they don't stand out quite enough for me to care.

Still missing a few Gold items and I haven't even maxed out my Silvers since I keep getting friggin useless consumables (Dammit, game, I don't use Sniper Rifles. Get that crap out of my face).
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#7orangeneePosted 12/5/2012 6:07:44 PM
I keep getting junk and Volus.600k down the drain today. Bioware magic in action. Did it completely wrong.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#8zhobanPosted 12/5/2012 6:07:46 PM
Nefhith posted...

I meant in my game, I've already maxed everything with the exception of the Ultra Rares. I just meant in the game itself. The game is a lot easier if you have a Volus Engineer, Demolisher, Destroyer and some type of Infiltrator. Like I said, I got two of those but it didn't matter since one of them didn't realize what 200% recharge speed was or they were too stupid to utilize it, the Destroyer wasn't too bad but the Asari Adept thanks to the banner made me think they were Level 19 but come to find out they were Level 9.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#9zhobanPosted 12/5/2012 6:16:31 PM
Aurion819 posted...
I never really got the point of credit farming. I'd rather be playing for fun, but also be at least a little challenged. If I'm sitting in a box for 20 minutes spamming one thing over and over, I'm not having much fun. As for buying lots of Spectre/Premium Spectre Packs, I just buy them as I get them.

But to each his own. If credit farming is your thing, rock it. Just... count me out.

It's one of those, "I want better stuff so I can play for fun." While it sounds a bit ironic and almost contradictory, it has a point. I used to farm Firebase White/Geth/Gold because I wanted to get good enough weapons and characters to be able to have fun while on Gold. It's the same with Firebase Rio/Reapers/Platinum, granted I have everything but Ultra Rares and it's more for the fact that I don't really play with anyone I know outside of one person. But the point I'm making is, that you don't have to worry as much with going into a farming style game whereas if you were going into a U/U/P game since almost everyone glitches with missiles.
---
#10ShadowangemonPosted 12/5/2012 6:18:06 PM
Not to hijack the topic or anything, but would anyone be willing to show me how to not embarass myself in Gold for fun and profit?
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"