Backup weapon The reegar?

#1AllDay524Posted 12/6/2012 7:17:02 PM
Right now I'm using a disciple/acolyte combo. Thought if give that good ok Reegar a try on the Valkyrie. Since it already murders shields what's a good backup weapon for it? You know, for those dang Babbitt hack objections and I actually need to hit things from far away.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#2BashyMcFetusPosted 12/6/2012 7:18:36 PM
I like the geth plasma smg for a back up. Super light, lots of ammo, and good accuracy. Damage sucks, though.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#3SeahawkPridePosted 12/6/2012 7:23:43 PM
A Talon, I guess. Reegars weight a lot so it's hard to have a decent sidearm that won't ruin your cooldowns.
---
"Let's enjoy life..." - David
PSN: ItsFuchieTime
#4AllDay524(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:25:23 PM
Quote:A Talon, I guess. Reegars weight a lot so it's hard to have a decent sidearm that won't ruin your cooldowns.
@SeahawkPride

The talon would be a good idea....IF I HAD ONE! Sorry lost the happy there for a second.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5twinstarnumber1Posted 12/6/2012 7:38:22 PM
A charged headshot from an Arc Pistol does decent damage.
---
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar
#6code_kirinPosted 12/6/2012 7:54:46 PM
If your eagle is high leveled enough you could try that. Heavy barrel doesn't weigh it down and it packs a decent punch.
#7PhilOnDezPosted 12/6/2012 7:55:44 PM
Hurricane 1 with LWM 5 is only 6%(or 26 if you didn't take the -20% to all weapons in which case you probably don't care about cooldown), with the heatsink you can shoot forever, HVB helps with armor though which you may find more important.

I haven't used the eagle much, but the few games I did with it it seemed solid and has access to LWM as well. The Talon with a scope is pretty epic but I guess you don't have that.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#8FullMetalManiaPosted 12/6/2012 10:13:43 PM
AllDay524 posted...
Quote:A Talon, I guess. Reegars weight a lot so it's hard to have a decent sidearm that won't ruin your cooldowns.
@SeahawkPride

The talon would be a good idea....IF I HAD ONE! Sorry lost the happy there for a second.

"But the happy's back!" I loved that show.

That being said, the Reegar does stupid amounts of damage so you don't need a back-up. I, however, used a Hurricane to shred armor.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#9AllDay524(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:17:10 PM
"But the happy's back!" I loved that show.

And that's why I named my pink Batarian brawler "Timmy"

That being said, the Reegar does stupid amounts of damage so you don't need a back-up. I, however, used a Hurricane to shred armor.

Honestly, i just needed something for the inevitable 3 waves of hack objectives I always get.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#10VanUltimaPosted 12/6/2012 10:20:44 PM
Depending on the class the reeager doesn't need one. Such as any class with flamer.
---
RaidMax Tornado Blue Case | AMD Phenom II X4 955@3.30 GHz | MSI NF980-G65 | EVGA GTX 460 1GB | 4GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 Ram| OCZ ModXstream 500W | 500GB HD | Win 7