Backup weapon The reegar?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Backup weapon The reegar?
4 years ago#1
Right now I'm using a disciple/acolyte combo. Thought if give that good ok Reegar a try on the Valkyrie. Since it already murders shields what's a good backup weapon for it? You know, for those dang Babbitt hack objections and I actually need to hit things from far away.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#2
I like the geth plasma smg for a back up. Super light, lots of ammo, and good accuracy. Damage sucks, though.
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
4 years ago#3
A Talon, I guess. Reegars weight a lot so it's hard to have a decent sidearm that won't ruin your cooldowns.
"Let's enjoy life..." - David
PSN: ItsFuchieTime
4 years ago#4
Quote:A Talon, I guess. Reegars weight a lot so it's hard to have a decent sidearm that won't ruin your cooldowns.
@SeahawkPride

The talon would be a good idea....IF I HAD ONE! Sorry lost the happy there for a second.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#5
A charged headshot from an Arc Pistol does decent damage.
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar
4 years ago#6
If your eagle is high leveled enough you could try that. Heavy barrel doesn't weigh it down and it packs a decent punch.
4 years ago#7
Hurricane 1 with LWM 5 is only 6%(or 26 if you didn't take the -20% to all weapons in which case you probably don't care about cooldown), with the heatsink you can shoot forever, HVB helps with armor though which you may find more important.

I haven't used the eagle much, but the few games I did with it it seemed solid and has access to LWM as well. The Talon with a scope is pretty epic but I guess you don't have that.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
4 years ago#8
AllDay524 posted...
Quote:A Talon, I guess. Reegars weight a lot so it's hard to have a decent sidearm that won't ruin your cooldowns.
@SeahawkPride

The talon would be a good idea....IF I HAD ONE! Sorry lost the happy there for a second.

"But the happy's back!" I loved that show.

That being said, the Reegar does stupid amounts of damage so you don't need a back-up. I, however, used a Hurricane to shred armor.
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
4 years ago#9
"But the happy's back!" I loved that show.

And that's why I named my pink Batarian brawler "Timmy"

That being said, the Reegar does stupid amounts of damage so you don't need a back-up. I, however, used a Hurricane to shred armor.

Honestly, i just needed something for the inevitable 3 waves of hack objectives I always get.
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
4 years ago#10
Depending on the class the reeager doesn't need one. Such as any class with flamer.
RaidMax Tornado Blue Case | AMD Phenom II X4 955@3.30 GHz | MSI NF980-G65 | EVGA GTX 460 1GB | 4GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 Ram| OCZ ModXstream 500W | 500GB HD | Win 7
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Backup weapon The reegar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived