Why they don't add Salarians in MP?

#1Safer_777Posted 12/7/2012 7:09:29 AM
There are only 2 and they were there from the start!What happened?All other races keep getting new classes!Even Volus have so many now!
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#2Precious_RoyPosted 12/7/2012 7:12:40 AM
I'd just be happy if they gave the engie decoy an overhaul like singularity. The farming craze is over and decoy is still nerfed and worthless.
#3AndrosPsyPosted 12/7/2012 7:18:20 AM
I like very much the Salarian Engeneer, and the fact that they nerfed so bad the decoy, made me cry a little bit. It used to be an overall great character once.
---
Gamertag: AndrosPsy
Sorry for my English.
#4MightyMillersPosted 12/7/2012 7:53:39 AM
Salarian's do have biotics but they are extremely rare, but I suppose they do exist plus there is no reason not to have a soldier class. I too don't understand why they haven't included more Salarians.
#5jebjebPosted 12/7/2012 7:59:33 AM
The other classes don't suit him. Salarians don't really have biotics and giving him a tank class would just be wrong.

I guess they could make another salarian engineer tho...
---
PSN: MrKapoo
#6perfect_generalPosted 12/7/2012 8:00:19 AM
Agreed. They should have a Salarian soldier and a Salarian sentinel.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#7bessy67Posted 12/7/2012 8:03:19 AM
jebjeb posted...
The other classes don't suit him. Salarians don't really have biotics and giving him a tank class would just be wrong.

I guess they could make another salarian engineer tho...

Salarians would be great as any class. Yes, they're probably most suited to soldier, engineer and infiltrator but there's no reason they couldn't be sentinels, adepts or vanguards as well.

"Salarian biotics are unusual and highly prized. The salarian military does not risk them in the front lines but instead uses them in intelligence services."

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Biotics
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#8Mr_arizonaPosted 12/7/2012 8:08:47 AM
Precious_Roy posted...
I'd just be happy if they gave the engie decoy an overhaul like singularity. The farming craze is over and decoy is still nerfed and worthless.

Evolution 6 and 7 Tactical decoy - create a Annihilation field type ring around the Decoy of either fire or electricity to cause the explosion.

Evolution 8 Frozen decoy - Slows/freezes enemies that walk into the area which keeps them in the ring longer.

Evolution 9 MultiDecoy - Creates a Decoy not only in front of you but 3 more in front of each team member. Copy Decoys have 50% less shields and duration but still have explosion/burst effects.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#9MightyMillersPosted 12/7/2012 8:10:42 AM
You could have a tech based Salarian Sentinel with say Tech Armour+Overload+Incinerate or cryo blast.
#10SinisterSamuraiPosted 12/7/2012 8:24:44 AM
bessy67 posted...
"Salarian biotics are unusual and highly prized. The salarian military does not risk them in the front lines but instead uses them in intelligence services."
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Biotics

BioWare almost backed themselves into a corner, lorewise, with that one. But luckily criminally backed mercenaries and spectres don't have to submit to the authority of the Salarian government. If BioWare adds a set of Talon Mercs, Salarian Biotics could easily be in the roster with no lore trouble.

perfect_general posted...
Agreed. They should have a Salarian soldier

Concussive Shot
Snap Freeze or Cryo Blast
Flashbang Grenade
Flashbangs are low damage/high radius but have a high chance to stagger any enemy (perfect for rescuing buddies from banshee hands) and stuns unshielded enemies for a short duration. Typical grenade evos, but rank 6 choice is between chance for 4-5 seconds of "confusion" (Sabotage/Dominate), or, double pop: the grenade explodes a second time after a few seconds, applying stagger/stun/whatever again.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.